Killing me slowly

Wassup my lovely creepypasta fans? Hope you're all alive and not asleep, I must say Jeff and Slendy are not happy with the lack of reviews so remember to leave a review of what you think so far. But other than that please enjoy.

I pushed Jeff away with all my might, and he tumbled to the ground, I glared daggers at him. Something inside of me snapped and snapped hard as well, I was angry, lonely, and betrayed.

"Fine.. If you won't kill me now then I am sure you will have to kill me if I do this," I growled and started walking away.

"Hey! Hey!" He yelled and ran up to me  and grabbed my arm, "Where do you think you're going?"

"I am leaving," I said snatching my arm away.

"Huh? Idiot, then we will have to kill you!"

"Do it then, because I am leaving!" I  hissed, then started to walk away again but this time Slenderman appeared in front of me.

"I am afraid I cannot let that happen child," he said.

"Oh really now? Watch me," I said as I ran past him, and with that I was off.

I was a professional runner, I ran for my middle, and high school, I ran for my college, marathons, races, and I was fast, but it seems I wasn't fast enough.

"Rima wait!" I heard Jeff shout from behind me, "Slender don't you dare do anything!"

I knew he was close so I picked up my speed even more, my legs were starting to burn, the sun was setting, and I had two serial killers chasing me in the middle of the forest, but then I saw a car.

'There are people in here?  Ah who cares they're dead anyway,' I thought as I opened the door and started the car with two bobby pins.

"Rima!" I heard Jeff yell, but I drove off.

"If I am going to live here with two psychos then I would rather die," I mumbled.

I drove between the trees and finally I could see the road, but suddenly Slenderman appeared in front of my car, and by instinct I turned the wheel, effectively crashing the car into a tree with full speed. I felt my body jerk froward with the crash then backwards as the airbag was set off, I felt my head snapping back and things went black.

I was dead.

.

.

.

.

.

Or so I thought.

I woke up to find three faces looking down at me, "Am I in hell?"

"No Rima... Slender caught your head before it actually snapped," Jeff said.

"I thought you said you kill me if I try to run away, I don't see me dead," I growled.

Slender just stared at me then got up, and started walking away, "Hey! Why did you svae me?"

"Because I wanted to," He looked at me over his shoulder then disappeared.

"Rima.. Why do you want to die so bad?" Jeff asked tilting his head.

"Because, I don't want to live here with two psychopaths!" I said sitting up, but I got dizzy so I held my head.

"Sorry... but we can't let you die," Jeff mumbled as he massaged her temples.

"And why is that?" I asked sighing.

"Because... I know I can't kill you," He said as he caressed her cheek with one hand.

"Again I ask... Why?"

"Because for some reason my heart beats loudly when you start speaking, every time I touch you it feels hot all over, and I can't think of anyone hurting you, not even me..."

I froze up and stared at him, 'Is he confessing?', then I was suddenly slapped.

"What the fuck Jeff?!" I shouted.

"You're making me weird," he yelled, "You're right... You should just die! Now go to fucking sleep!"

He attacked me with his knife and straddled me, his knife raised above his head, and his pupils dilated, I closed my eyes as the knife was starting to lower.

"God damn it!" He shouted and I felt something soft on my lips, over and over again, "I can't... I really can't."

He jumped up and ran off, I looked at Yuuki who just shrugged, she helped me sit up, "You okay?"

"Yeah.. Yuuki why did you leave without checking on me?"

"I was scared Rima... I thought he killed you, and that I would be next, but I was wrong... please forgive me," she started sobbing.

I looked at her and sighed, "I will get you out of here."

"How? You heard them, I can't leave."

I looked at the knife thrown in the field and walked to it, I grabbed it and smiled, "Then it is time I give them a reason to let you go."

"Rima... What are you planing?"

I was right, my sanity totally snapped, I raised the knife in front of my chest and shouted, "Jeff! Slender! Come out now!"

Slender appeared in the field with Jeff walking in right behind him, "Rima let go of the knife," Jeff raised his hands.

"Then let her go," I said.

"Rima... Don't do this please!" Yuuki cried out to me, but I couldn't respond, my eyes fixed on the killers.

"Child, let go of the knife."

"Let her go or else I will die right here, right now!" I glared at them.

"Slender... Please..." Jeff pleaded.

"You have gone soft Jeffery," Slenderman said then looked at me, "Do it."

i froze up at the challenge, he truly was going to kill me sooner or later, he just chose later. He planned to kill me slowly and painfully, he wanted me to lose everything, hope for survival, my family, my friends, and my sanity. And he had succeeded, they succeeded.

I closed my eyes and drew a breath, I started plunging the knife toward my chest, but it never hit me, even though it stabbed something, I opened my eyes and saw Jeff's arm in front of my chest with the knife plunged deep into it.

"Let her go.." He looked at Slenderman.

"Ha?"

"Her friend, let her fucking go!"

"We agreed that if she leaves she dies," Slender said.

"Bring her safely to her house, and in return for her best friend's sacrifice swear you will never say anything about this," Jeff looked at Yuuki, who nodded.

"I swear," she whispered.

Jeff looked at Slender and he sighed, "very well, but don't come back regretting this if you get caught."

Slender grabbed Yuuki by the waist and they both disappeared.

I looked surprised at Jeff who fell to the ground holding his arm, pain etched into his features.

"Jeff?"

He looked up at me, and I leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips, "thank you."

"Anything for you."