Chapter 4 - Saved?

Eddie growled, storming into the office and thankful their all together in the break room. "Eddie what's up? where's Aleks?" James asked, looking away from his game not caring he just died off screen.

"That's it, where is Aleks? He didn't come home yesterday. I had hoped he slept here..."

"No, the office was empty when we came in..." Jordan replied.

"Fuck!" Eddie slammed his fist on the wall. Anything could of happened to him and knowing people it wasn't good. "We have to find him. Someone must of taken him."

"Why would they-"

"He's a fucking hybrid James. You know what people think of us, for all we know humans could of killed him. We have to find him."

"Ok, ok...there's only one path to your apartment correct?" Jordan asks and Eddie nods, "so then we head to where Aleks would of gone, maybe we'll find something." Everyone agreed without hesitation and left the office building, following Eddie down the street towards his apartment.

-

Aleks groaned, hunching forward when his stomach was punched again, the man wearing metal knuckle braces. Aleks was undoubtedly coughing up blood at this point, he could feel it coming up with every cough.

The man punched him again, chuckling deeply when Aleks once again coughed up blood. "Such a wreck, you look horrible...but it's a great change. Better than that so called perfect piece of crap you were before."

Aleks didn't know what he looked like, all he knew was that he was cut up, bruised and beaten. He knew he had bad injuries and when he was afraid to look in the mirror when he was able to again.

"I'm done for now. Except me back in a few hours, dumb bitch." He hit Aleks again and left. Aleks could feel the tears slip past his closed eyes, getting stuck at the blindfold momentarily before falling down his cheeks. He hadn't cried the whole time he was here and he felt horrible for finally letting go now. But he couldn't hold it anymore...'please Eddie, Jordan....anyone...please find me.' 

-

Jordan had called over Kevin and Steven since they didn't live far from the office. Now 8 people, hybrids were walking the streets, ignoring or growling at people who stared.

Steven was walking beside Eddie since being a werewolf he had a great sense of smell.

As soon as they walked near an alleyway Steven stopped and sniffed the air. "Steven?"

"I think I have Aleks' scent...but its faint." He changed into a werewolf, not caring about what the people around them were saying. His werewolf form was just a normal wolf, but it was half the size of a standing human.

He sniffed the ground, following the scent into the alley. There was a piece of clothing ripped on the side of a dumpster. "That's not Aleks...but it's got a bit of his scent on it."

"Do you think you can find him?"

Steven nods and looks back at the group, "it's about 3 hours away if we run." Eddie nods and everyone takes off following Steven down the streets.

-

Aleks shivered, feeling something cold running down his scarred chest. "So weak." The man pulled Aleks' blindfold off.

Aleks slowly opened his eyes. The place was disgusting, almost sewer worthy. The place wasn't very lit, just two or three lamps hung on the walls shining dimly.

Aleks looked at the man. He was the man who pulled the knife when he got caught in the alley.

The guy smirked, "hello there. Aw have you been crying? Your eyes are all red and puffy." Aleks growled, his fangs showing. If he wasn't tied up he would of been out of here by now. Creatures can't transform when their suspended or tied up in general.

"You are such a weak little fuck!" The man shoved scissors into Aleks' stomach. Aleks hunched forward, eyes wide as a tiny bit of blood poured out of his mouth. "Are you really effected by such a small wound?"

Aleks glared at the man and looked back at the two people who stood watch in case something went wrong.

The man in front of him twisted the scissors in his stomach, causing Aleks to cough and choke up more blood. "Such a great feeling isn't it? Being stabbed." He spat the last word, shoving the scissors in further.

Aleks looked back at the two, he didn't know why but he just couldn't look at the man in front of him.

Before another word was uttered Aleks' eyes widened when what he knew as an Icabod and a Leucrocuta jumped out from behind the two men and pinned them to the floor.

Aleks' attacker turned when the two yelled, the creatures sinking their teeth into the men's neck's to silence them.

The two looked up at the man, another two creatures, a kitsune and Griffin coming out from behind them, all growling. As soon as they started walking closer the man moved the scissors again, Aleks groaning and chocking once again.

The Kitsune growled the loudest, "get the fuck away from him." The creature's mouth didn't move but he was still heard.

"Oh, I don't think so. Make one wrong move and I kill him, but he's on death row anyway. Transform into your human forms." The Kitsune and Icabod growled again, the man twisting the scissors. "I said. Transform."

The four looked to each other before following orders reluctantly. Aleks looked at each one, James, Kevin, Jordan and Eddie all stood there, Eddie looking the most pissed and worried.

"Good, now sit. Hands behind your backs." They hesitantly followed the mans orders, the man smirking in response. "Such good little beasts." James growled and got ready to charge at the man but Jordan yelling at him stopped him.

The man chuckled, looking at Aleks who returned the stare, growling. The man twitched the scissors making Aleks' growl stop.

"This is what you came to get, correct?" He looked to the four who glared at him. "I asked you a question."

"Yes." Eddie answered quickly.

"And what would you want with him. He's weak, a beast, disgusting."

"No that's what you are." The man glared at Eddie, pushing the scissors in further, his hand now flat against Aleks' chest and stopping the scissors from being pushed in.

"You should watch your fucking mouth."

Eddie growled, "let him go!"

"Why should I? He's going to die from blood loss anyway."

Eddie's gaze flicked from the ceiling to the man, only going noticed by Aleks who in turn looked up. Even with blurred vision he could see the Hippogriff, Nick crawling along the ceiling and soon over him and the man.

"I said. Let him the fuck go!" That's when Nick fell onto them. He pulled the man away from Aleks, the scissors gliding a few inches down Aleks' stomach, completely unnoticed.

"If I wasn't such a nice man I would torture you. But I'm kind, unlike you." Nick growled, his claws digging into the mans neck and killing him instantly.

Eddie ran over to Aleks, pulling out the scissors that were still half stuck in his stomach. "Fuck Aleks-I'm sorry- shit we...we should of been more careful fuck." The blood was running out of Aleks' wound that Eddie had no time for apologies.

The last thing Aleks saw was everyone crowding around him, then his world went black.

This won't be much longer, a chapter or two and its done. I like the short story writing, I'll try not to make it a thing though, but it's nice not dragging something out longer than it has to be xP

Hope you liked, love you guys :D

If you have any story ideas I'd love to hear em :3