Chapter 3 - Kidnapped

Aleks sighed as he sat back in his chair. He was the only one in the office since he didn't finish his work that Jordan 'ordered' on him to complete. He knew where Eddie's house was and he didn't mind staying at the office, it was the long as fuck walk to the apartment that was pissing him off.

When he finally finished the editing he left, the office keys in hand. After locking the office and leaving he shoves his hands into his pockets and walks down the street.

It was a good hour or two walk from the office to Eddie's apartment and Aleks was not enjoying it so far. He had a bad habit of showing his ears and tail. His tail luckily was hidden in his pants but the ears poked out of his head obviously.

He got weird and disgusted looks from everyone he passed, the only people who looked interested were the children. Their mothers would tell them off though for liking or even acknowledging his existence.

As Aleks turned down an alley to get to the apartment faster he found himself surrounded quickly. He held his hands out in a protective stance and growled, his teeth bared.

"Oh look, he thinks he has a chance." One of the guys chuckle, a knife being pulled from his back pocket.

"S-Stay the fuck away from me!"

"I don't think so mutt. A disgusting abomination like you shouldn't be allowed to walk the streets, or live for that matter." Before anything else was said someone whispered to the guy with the knife Aleks only guessed was the boss. "I see, good plan for once."

Aleks looked between the two before he was hit in the back of the head. He fell to the floor and soon fell unconscious.

Eddie paced around the living room. It's already 11 and Aleks wasn't back yet. Eddie's ears had popped out and were twitching, his three tails flicking around in nervousness. Should he call Jordan? He'd be asleep but is it an emergency? Maybe Aleks is staying with someone or fell asleep at the office...

Eddie sighed, slumping down on the couch, making sure not to sit on his tails. Maybe he shouldn't worry, maybe he was just asleep at the office. Eddie chuckled slightly but still nervous, he panics too much.

Aleks groaned, slowly opening his eyes but the darkness didn't disappear. His arms were held above his head and he yanked his arms but he couldn't move them, the sound of chains rattling filling the chilling silence. It didn't take much longer for Aleks to realize he was standing against a wall, his ankles chained and hands chained above his head with a blindfold and gag on. What confused and almost scared him most however was, why wasn't he wearing a shirt?

Aleks struggling came to a halt when the creaking of a door was heard. A deep chuckle came right after and Aleks felt his chin get grabbed firmly.

"Your quite the sight, for a beast." Aleks growled, biting on the chain in his mouth. "Your not breaking that so don't waste your energy."

Aleks gave a muffled yelp when his ear was tugged roughly, pulling his head to the right. "Such stupid looking ears. Your an abomination."

Aleks didn't have any time to retort before he screamed in pain. He didn't know what it was but something was cutting through his ear and not smoothly either.

He heard a little snip of what sounded like scissors, was this guy cutting his ear with scissors!?

All Aleks could do was scream and bite down on the chain. The cut was rough, painful and slow. He could feel the blood running down his ear and his face before the scissors even cut through half of the skin.

It felt like an hour which was only ten minutes before a part of his right ear was cut off. The man cut through his ear like you would cut through two pieces of cardboard.

There was a loud ringing in only Aleks' right ear that was giving him a headache.

The man chuckled, "such a disgusting piece of crap, I don't even have a reason to keep this shit." Aleks heard a quiet thump he only guessed was the piece of his ear being thrown across the room. "I could torture you more, gut you like a fish." Aleks shuddered as the man ran a finger down his chest. "But that won't be fun. I'll be back in a few hours, I'll send someone in with food. You try anything funny and I will torture and kill you in the most painful way possible."

With that he left, swiping the outside of the scissors along Aleks' chest when he turned.

Aleks hung his head, not allowing tears to slip past his eyes. Why did humans have to be so horrible. They think Aleks is a beast? Their more of a beast than any of the creatures Aleks have met.

Aleks heard the door open and the chain around his mouth was undone. He felt something cold touch his lips, "open." The voice wasn't the man from before but he knew it.

Aleks hesitantly opened his mouth and when what he guessed was a spoon was in he closed it and the spoon was dragged out, leaving the food inside his mouth.

Aleks couldn't tell what food it was but it tasted good so he didn't care. It felt weird though, squishy, cold, chewy...some kinda steel tasting liquid would squirt out when he chewed.

It didn't take much longer for Aleks to register what he was eating but before he could spit it out a hand slapped over his mouth. "Swallow." Aleks shook his head, he was not going to eat what he guessed was raw animal meat. They probably just killed the thing, skinned it and was serving it to him.

The man growled, grabbing Aleks neck tightly, "I said. Swallow." When the mans grip on his neck continued to tighten Aleks panicked and swallow the meat already feeling himself throw up.

The man chuckled and fed another piece to him until it was all gone. When the man patted Aleks' head and left Aleks threw up. The guy didn't put the chain on his mouth and Aleks was grateful for it.

He groaned when he finally stopped throwing up and his body went limp. The only hope he has is Eddie and the others and he prays that they'll find him soon. Aleks can't take this much longer.

Whoo xP idk. Don't really have anything to say other than my Ipad (in a way) died to I'm using my mothers laptop :P All it means is that I type faster and could have updates up quickly today and tomorrow (if it gets fixed tomorrow, if it doesn't...then I need a new Ipad and that won't happen for a while.)

Hope you liked, love you guys :D

If you have any ideas I'd love to hear em :3