Chapter 1 - Introduction

IMPORTANT: Is it worth putting links at the end to what the guys creatures would look like? You can't copy the links from my experience (if you can copy them then yeah I'll add them, but I wanna hear if you guys think I should put the links ok?)

Aleks groaned, elbow on the edge of the airplane's window and chin on his hand. He was moving over to colorado as he got a new 'job' it was apparently called. It was just making youtube videos for a living and he almost didn't believe it was a real job, but he was wrong.

He only knew Eddie and James but knew nothing about them. He had been told however that there were 7 people working there, including James and Eddie.

Aleks wasn't exstatic about working there. He had been put down, beat and just treated like the beast he was. He was a Chupacabra. He could control whenever he transformed but he only did that when he was hunting.

He was moving from Russia and there were a lot of animals to hunt there so he was slightly worried about moving. He might be half human but he still had the instincts and hunger of an animal, or beast in his case.

He's rarely ever heard of other creatures, he was basically the only one. He's seen two others but they were complete assholes and picked on him like everyone else. Basically he was on his own with his mother all his life, but she passed away a few months ago which was mostly the reason he was moving.

He got off the plane, instantly getting tackled by the guy she knew as Eddie. "Hey dude" Aleks said in a quiet voice.

"I'm glad to finally meet you! Come on lets get back to the creature house, everyone's dying to meet you too! I can take you to my apartment later," Eddie grabbed my bags and basically rushed down through the airport. Aleks sighed and just followed Eddie the best he could.

When they got to the car Aleks waited for Eddie to put his stuff in the back and Eddie drove off after.

As they got to what he knew as the Creature house he was surprised to see how big it actually was.

"Hey Aleks!?" Aleks blinked a few times, looking to Eddie who had opened his door. "Do you space out a lot?"

"I guess...sorry." Aleks got out, following Eddie nervously to the buildling.

As soon as they walked in everyone yelled Welcome, coming out from a hiding spot. Aleks blinked a few times before letting out a small chuckle.

One of the guys walks up to him, holding his hand out "welcome Aleks, I'm the boss here, names Jordan." Aleks took Jordan's hand, shaking it with a nervous smile

One of the guys came up to him. He had curlish black/brown hair. Aleks backed up slightly with he sniffed him like a dog. "Your not human are you?"

Aleks started to panic slightly, how can he tell? 

Jordan seemed to notice the panic and wrapped his arm around his neck. "Don't worry, your not alone, we're all different."

Aleks looked up at Jordan with eyes wide, "really?"

Jordan nodded and pointed to everyone "Steven is a werewolf, that's why he could smell it. Ze is a Ki-Rin, Dan is a Catoblepas, Nick is a Hippogriff, Kevin is an Icabod, Seamus is a Hippocampus. You already know Eddie and James, and considering your reaction they didn't tell you?"

Aleks shook his head, "n-no..."

"Well Eddie is a Kitsune, James is a Leocrocuta and I'm a Griffin," Aleks nodded.

"What are you?" The guy he knew as Kevin asked him.

"Ch-Chupacabra."

"Cool!" Eddie yelled happily. Aleks smiled slightly.

Jordan continued talking about them, "everyone but Steven can transform into their full creature at will, Steven can only transform parts, he changes during the full moon which we recommend you stay away from him. Well at least until we can explain more about ourselves."

Aleks nods and Jordan smiles. Jordan shows him around the building and explains more about what their work is really about. He quickly learnt that this wasn't the work place but people stayed here since they payed good money for the buildling.

They worked in a proper office and had already put boxes of things he needs to record with, but he'd have to put them all together himself. 

Once Aleks was completely informed Eddie took him to their apartment.

When they walked in, Aleks was knocked to the floor and licked by a bulldog. He smiled and pat the adorable dog. 

"That's Puppy Chef, looks like she likes you."

"Looks like." Eddie smiled and they got Aleks' stuff to his room.

Aleks sighed, collapsing on the bed. "Why didn't you tell me you were a Creature?"

Aleks shrugs, "I was scared I guess."

Eddie nods, "yeah I guess that's understandable considering mortal's are more of a beast than we are. Our fans however are great!"

"Their mortal?"

"Majority of them yeah and they all know what we are."

"They accept us...?"

"Of course! Not all human's are horrible you know. Well I'll leave you to sleep, I'll be getting you up early tomorrow." Aleks nods and Eddie leaves, shutting the door behind him;.

Aleks curls up on his bed, thinking about what Eddie said. He smiled slightly, at least not all humans were bad...it was nice to know.

He fell asleep with the comforting thought still in his mind.

I know this is in a way similar to the AH one but I wanted to do this type of story with both pairings xP besides why not? people who like both can read both, people who like one can read which ever xP

Hope you liked, love you guys :D

If you have any ideas I'd love to hear em :3