Chapter One

During a cold fall day, Lily was walking to school. Then again in reality she was really running. She was running so fast that she could not make out where she was going. While she was running, she ran into Jasper Hale, one of her best friends. Jasper who was normal height, handsome with blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes.

"Lily, I am so sorry, I should have been looking where I was going. Are you alright. Alice will have my head if you where hurt" Jasper says as he looks down and helps Lily up.

"Thanks' Jasper, I don't think she will have your head thought. Then again where is Alice." Lily asked as she was getting up with the help of Jasper.

"She is home, she was not feeling too well." Jasper claimed as he knew why she did not want to come in today.

Lily nodded as she slows down and walks into school with Jasper. As she walked in she saw her worst enemy, Arianna. She had bullied her for years, even before the Cullens had showed up.

Arianna smirks as she walked up to Lilly and pushed her down, "Well look at who walked in, Freak. Why would he hang out with you?"

Jasper set a low growl as he wanted to attack her, but for Alice's sake he kept to himself and made sure you were alright. As this was happening, Emmett walks up and looked down at Arianna and pushed her to the side as he did not like the way she was treating Lily.

Rosalie speed up as she narrowed her eyes, "Lily, you sure I can't rip her apart?" She asked as she was getting tired of Arianna bulling everyone.

Lily shook her head as she did not want to cause any trouble. By this time Arianna ran off scared as Rosalie made a threat to end her life. Emmett held Rosalie back a title bit as they did not want to make it seem they were the bullies.

"Oh come on, no one will know what happened or even know I had done it." Rosalie said as she rose her eyebrow.

Lily nodded as it was just that she did know what she was capable of. She shrugged it off and wet off to class. As time progresses, school has ended. Lily was excited that she got to leave school and away from people she did not like.

"Hey, Lily. Why don't you come to our house for supper." Emmett asked as he was getting into his car.

"I would love to, just let me ask my mom okay?" Lily said as she walked home, which was not too far from the school.

"When are we going to tell her; the reason Alice did not come because she saw Lily's future..."Jasper said as he got into the same car.

"Soon, that's the reason I asked her to dinner Duh. You numb skull." Emmett smiles as he started the car and drove away.

"MOM." Lily yelled as she opened the door and put her stuff down on the kitchen table.

"Yes sweetie." She said as she was making dinner.

"Can I go to the Cullen's? They asked me for dinner at there house." Lily asked as shew as hoping her mother would say yes.

"Sure, and be safe." She smiles, but inside she knows what's going to happen.

Lily smiles as she runs to her room to change. She went though her closet as she wanted to look good, well better looking then her normal self. Lily picked out a beautiful black dress with blue roses on the bottom of the skirt. She then ran down stairs and putting on her shoes.

"Bye mom, see you later" Lily yelled and walked to the Cullen's home.

Alice blinked as she herd foot steps come up to the house. She knew who those steps belonged too and she was worried on why she was here. She knew Lily should not be here at the house at this time.

"Lily, hey...what are you doing here?" Alice asked as she was expecting her to be here.

Lily rolled her eyes as she hugs Alice, "Um, Emmett asked me to dinner...so now I am here"

As before Alice would start telling Lily why she should not be here, Vladimir and Stephan showed up at the door. Alice groaned as this is going to a can of worms that she did not want open. Now she has to make sure Lily does not get killed by two old vampires.

"I smelled human blood here." Vladimir said as he licked his lips and his red eyes locked on to Lily.

"And that is why you did not want me over...then why the hell did Emmett tell me to be here then." Lily said as was not happy about this.

Alice nodded in agreement and then speeds to Vladimir "Touch an inch of her hair, you are going to regret it as she is not your blood bank."

Vladimir was taken aback on Alice's reaction and rolls his eyes. He then walked passed Carlisle and walked to the kitchen to see if there was any blood to drink.

"Ah, Lily how are you?" Carlisle asked and taking her inside.

"I'm good, and why did you invite me when there is I don't know Vampires around?" Lily asked as she now regrets coming here.

"Well we need help." Carlisle said with worry in his eyes.

"Oh, and now what did the Volturi's do now." Lily asked.

"They think that Renesmee is an immortal child." Garrett said and jumping in front of them.

As Garrett jumped in front of her, she felt this spark. She had no idea what this was and elected to ignore that fact. She slightly blushed as he was close to her.

"Ah Lily, this is Garrett. Garrett, this is Lily." Carlisle said smiling as he knows what they will become to be.

"Hi..." Lily said as she gave him a small wave.

Garrett smiles a little" Hello, and if you want to know when the Volturi are coming, I can tell you." He said as he looked down and feeling something he has not felt in years.

Lily nodded as she looked back up and it seemed that the whole world had stopped. She has never felt this before and it was growing and she could not ignore this feeling.