Really?! Pt 2

Threadbare was on a rampage. She smirked evilly, wrapping a citizen up in her silk cloak. The citizen, who happened to be named Chloé, instantly turned into a mismatched fabric zombie, who was, um, rather threadbare herself. Again and again she did this, until she had an army. Just then, a blur of black zoomed across her vision. Seeing the cat softened her a bit, but not enough to lower her guard. 

     "Aw, is the poor kitty all alone today?" Threadbare taunted.

     "Not hardly." another voice said. Ladybug! Thinking quickly, threadbare wrapped cat noir in the silk, turning him against ladybug. "Lucky charm!" Ladybug shouted, twirling her yo-yo in the air. Down came... five yards of velvet? Ladybug wrapped threadbare up in the velvet, ripped her cape, and twirled her yo-yo in a complicated series of twists, loops, and spins. After purifying the akuma and returning everything back to normal, Ladybug was surprised to see Antoinette. Cat noir looked very worried, and wouldn't tell her why.

     "I need to take her to Adrien's house." was all the hero said. "Chloé. I'll bet anything that is was that arrogant, conceited, brat." Cat noir stormed.

     "Well kitty, I'm afraid you'd win that bet." Antoinette said, now awake. She caressed her headband thoughtfully.

     "What's with you and that headband?" the curious kitty asked.

     "What's with you and your ring?" Antoinette asked him, quickly covering her mouth.