Falling for a cat

"This dress is purr-fect" Antoinette said, giggling at her pun. 

     "Nice pun." someone at her window said. Antoinette jumped, then calmed herself, seeing a superhero at her window. 

     " What do you want?" she said rather impolitely. 

     "Can't a Cat check out the new girl in town?" Cat noir reached toward her face, and she flinched. "Why did you flinch? I don't bite." he said, reaching again. She flinched less noticeably, but the Cat's sharp eye saw. "Are you okay?" he asked, worried now. 

     "I... I'm fine... Just never been that close to a guy without being abused..." she said. "My dad, he wasn't a good guy. He saw other women and... uh... abused my mom. And me. He left the day before I turned fourteen. He gave me this." she lifted up the left side of her shirt, revealing a thin, white scar from her armpit to her waist. "He was arrested for murder and rape soon after. Abuse was added to the charges in the emergency room. I... I don't know why I'm saying this... Ive never told anyone before... Goodbye, Cat Noir." she closed her window, leaving a quietly crying kitty to go home alone. What she said wasn't completely true. She had told her old boyfriend, Wyatt, but he was a complete and total jerk. Am I falling for a guy I just met? Am I falling for a superhero? Am I in love with a cat? She asked herself all of these questions, knowing in her heart all of the answers were yes.

Hey guys. I know you hate me, but this was all that I could think of. Next chapter might be even more depressing. DON'T KILL ME! 

Kale'a