Klaus Mikaelson a true hybrid

Hi im natania im having a go at this whole writing thing so lets see how it goes
Natania xxx

Chapter 1

It was my first day back in mystic falls. Everything was so different to how it was back in 1864. I couldn't believe it. I was back, this was going to cause drama TOTAL DRAMA!

I'd heard stories about my brothers and yet another doppelgänger getting between them. Well i guess they never learn but I wanted to be there to take a front row seat and watch history repeat itself!!!

I walked up the street and as I turned to the left I saw it. Nothing much had changed with the house. But I wondered what had changed with stefan and damon I hadn't seen them for centuries and we didn't end on good terms...

We stood there we'd been screaming for hours on end and it was starting to get really heated "Are you actually trying to tell me what to do damon!!! You did this!!! You made me what I am right now WHO I AM and you dare try and make any more of my life decisions." I screamed

"Im trying to PROTECT YOU." Screamed damon

"Pfffttt.... protect me!! Stefan help me out here." Stefan looked at me with a disapproving look.

"Sorry sis, Damon's right you need to be more careful." I'd shot Stefan the most evil horrid stare I possibly could and walked towards the door.

I edged closer to the door and just as I reached it I swung around and screamed
"I hate you both! I never want to see your bloody rotten faces ever again, and if you even think about looking for me I will kill you in the most horrid disgusting disturbing way that has ever existed.. UNDERSTOOD!!" At this point tears streamed down my face. I was feeling so many emotions at once I couldn't handle it i needed to escape and fast.