Katerina

As I approached our spot, I cautiously awaited Katerina's arrival. She loved to make me wait. I was like her pet. I didn't want it to be this way it just was. But nevertheless she treated me with respect and we just clicked. She was and still is my best friend and I wont forget that, not even for Klaus.
As I was getting deeper and deeper into thought a voice broke me out of it.
"L, what, did you go deaf since I last saw you?"
"Shut up Kat! Okay! I thought you were excited to see me, you sound almost desperate." I said mockingly.
"You haven't changed a bit have you?"
"Nope, but trust me you'd be sad if I did."
We both laughed and I realised I missed Kat and I also missed having someone to talk and laugh with in general.
"So have you seen Klaus?"
"Briefly but I blew him off. He can't just waltz back into my life especially after what he did to me!"
" I know what he did was bad but trust me when you guys are together it's like it was meant to be. You can fight it all you want" I cut her off
" And I fully intend to and as my best friend it is your duty to back me up no matter what stupid śhït I get into!"
"Fine. But if I had what you have with Klaus with Stefan I wouldn't be holding back. But anyways how's it been with your brothers anyway?"
"I'm avoiding them. I can't face them. Not after what happened..."
"I know it's hard but you'll have to face it."
" And when did you become so soft and giving?"
" And when did you get so rough and badass?"
"Touché"
"You know what, how about we go out tonight. You, me and the oldest bottle of scotch we can find."
" I like the sound of that.." I replied mischievously

This was a much quicker update. I made time and promised myself I'd do it and I did! Thanks for the votes and comments! Keep them coming and tysm ily to everyone who votes or has even read this far tbh. I know updates have been slow but fingers crossed they'll be much quicker from now on.
Ly xx Natania