The Expected Phone Call

The journey to Mystic Falls had been long and quite frankly I was knackered. So I fell asleep I'm not quite sure when but at some point I did.
I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing with an unknown caller ID.

"Hello. Who is this?" I asked unsure as to who I was dealing with, for all I know it could be Klaus or somebody I'm not ready to deal with.
"So you're back in Mystic Falls I see, honestly Elle I never thought you'd come back." Instantly recognising the voice I replied, " Katerina he left me, I was sick and tired of having to sleep with these needy annoying men for money. I need stability and this unfortunately is the only place I can really get it."
"Well okay then, meet me at our spot in 5?"
"Ill be there." I said as I hung up my phone.
It was around 11 at night when I began to sneak out of the mansion. I was close to the door when someone grabbed my hand and spun me around, vamp speed.
Stefan.
"Where do you think you're going? Are you leaving again. Look if you want to hear it, I'm" he said frantically before
I cut him off "I'm going out Stefan and I'll come back when I need to. Okay and no, I don't want to hear you say it!" I writhed out of his grip, walked out the door and slammed it for effect. Hmph, that was pretty believable, now to meet up with Katerina.

Guys I'm so sorry. I'm really bad at updating so thank you to all the people who left me messages for getting me to upload. Reminders are always helpful. I'm on holiday but I'm packing because we're moving country but no excuses I'll try to upload but I'm not making promises and tysm for 1.25k reads!
I love you all