The Return.

They just stood there. Jaws wide open, staring at me like they'd seen a ghost. This was getting awkward.
"So am I coming in or what...?" I asked inquisitively. I was expecting an open arm welcome. For them to fall at my feet and beg for forgiveness. But nothing...
"Erm...Yeah sure" replied Damon after a couple of minutes.
Walking into a house I hadn't been in for over a decade was weird. Not a lot had changed but I had and that made me anxious. I wasn't the sweet girl with two idiot brothers that I had been before. Everything had changed and I was forced to change too. And not of my own will. But of the will of none other than the spawn of Satan himself.
Klaus Mikaelson. Going to New Orleans with him was a huge mistake but one that I would never change because although I changed I found myself in unimaginable ways.
"So you came back?" Asked my lesser brother Stefan.
"No, right now Im backpacking the world with Pingu the penguin. Yes I'm back dumb ass."
"Okay, wait I'm confused, L, what happened to never wanting to see us again. That argument it was"
I cut him off. I was not going over this again. I didn't go there with the intention to argue.
"Okay lets just not talk about it. Im going to my room okay. I need some rest and when I come out we aren't going to discuss it because quite frankly I don't want to argue with you guys, so adios!!"
I walked to my room with my bags in my hands and flung open the door. Slumping down on my bed I recollected all the things that had happened over the past few years. My brothers didn't know the half of it. Only one person did. Rebekah.

So what do you think? How does Rebekah fit in and what did Klaus do to her?? Comment what you think and I might write in someones ideas.
Thank you guys so much for the support. I nearly have 1k reads and Im so happy. I never expected this so thank you for votes, comments and adding me to your reading lists. All of the notifications make me so happy. You will never understand how much it means to me so thank you.😘😘😘 Natania xx