The Club

Kat and I rocked up at the club at around 1am after a bit of time spent at her house getting ready.

When we got there we were for sure the hottest girls there.
I ordered us some drinks to get the party started and I could have sworn every pair of eyes were on us.

I was wearing knee length socks a skater skirt and a shirt that was seethrough, if it was even long enough to be considered a shirt, along with a push up bra which didn't leave much to the imagination. Kat was wearing a cute halter neck dress which barely covered anything.

We looked scandalous and everyone either wanted us or wanted to be us.

After we finished our first round we decided to dance. I was dancing up on the hottest guy. Grinding, twerking, teasing. I hadn't felt so care free in a long time especially since Klaus.

L, stop thinking about him you're here to have a good time.

Damn I needed some blood. Okay time to have some real fun and compel this guy .

"Don't scream, don't make a sound everything's gonna be just fine." He looked at me calmly as I compelled away his fear.

I got out my fangs ready to pounce when suddenly my treat dropped to the floor.

"You're mine"

I'd know that voice anywhere. Klaus. He was not going to control me anymore. I turned around eyes red.

If I couldn't pounce on my treat I'd just have to pounce on him.