Chapter 15- There's no turning back now

sorry for the late update, but my computer was getting fixed. for those who were waiting chapter 15 is here and there a few surprises that just kind of came to mind when i was writting this story. either way i hope you enjoy it so vote comment and anything else that would help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tavon P.O.V

I laid there staring down at this beautiful angel, but there was a nagging feeling that something was about to go wrong. Call it a sixth sense, but every time I get this feeling it’s never wrong. I just hoped that this time it was.

Last night I told Tyler everything. Every word I said was true. I wanted to push him away, but I literally couldn’t bring myself to do it. He is everything to me and I refused to let that go. At the same time who’s to say that Chase won’t do something. I guess that’s what’s bothering me the most.  I don’t know Chase that well at all, but I do know Tyler. In this case I’m going to have to trust him. I began to stroke Tyler hair, and closed my eyes. Man my head was killing me.  Tyler sighed and snuggled closer to me holding me tightly. I chuckled.

 “What’s funny?” I opened my eyes and glanced down at him to see that his eyes were still closed.

“Nothing angel. Good morning to you.” His eyes slowly opened and he yawned.

“I’m sorry. Good morning.” I moved my arm and he sat up stretching. “What are we going to do today?” I closed my eyes and thought for a minute.

 “I want to spend time with the girls today. I feel like I’m neglecting them.”

“Alright that’s- Tavon what the hell.” I felt the bed dip and I moved my arm to look up into Tyler worried expression. I frowned.

 “Why are you looking at me like that?”

 “Your pale Tavon and your eyes are dilated. Did you take something last night?”

“You know I hate medicine and even if I did, my eyes wouldn’t still be dilated. Hell I don’t know why they are right now.” He touched my face and sighed.

“I don’t think you should-”

“You’re not keeping me in this bed all day Tyler.” He frowned at me, but said nothing.

“Let’s just go and shower.” He stood up and waited for me. I silently sighed and sat up. How I regretted it. A wave of dizziness hit me hard and I fell back on the bed.  The bed dipped beside me, and then Tyler face was staring at me with a panicked look. 

“Calm down Ty I’m fine.” The panicked look in his face began to slowly fade away. I knew he didn’t believe me, but he didn’t say anything either. “You can go and get the shower ready ill meet you in there.” He leaned down and gave me a small kiss before getting off the bed and going to the restroom.

I lay in bed for a few more seconds before slowly sitting up. When I didn’t feel dizzy I slowly moved to the edge of the bed and stood up. I felt a little queasy, but nothing more than that.

When I walked into the restroom, Tyler was standing with his hand in the water checking it. I leaned against the door frame and watched him. His body was honestly angelic. No. It wasn’t just his body but Tyler himself was angelic. I could see the tension in his muscles and silently sighed. He shouldn’t be worrying. I pushed off the wall and walked up behind him pulling him to me. He sighed and pushed back in to me leaning his head back against my shoulder. I trailed kisses along his neck and rubbed my hands across his abdomen before resting them on his waist. I could feel the tension in his body leaving, and he sighed again. I rested my chin in the crook of his neck and he reached back putting his hand in my hair.