Chapter 10- This is my Territory

well your favorite girl is back. Anywho you get a deeper look into tyler's past. oh and dont worry tavon side of the past will be reveiled in do time. comment/vote 

picture of Chase on the side------>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christy P.O.V

“Tyler would you stop.” He grinned at me before throwing another flower at me. I turned and glared at him while he looked away innocently. I guess I would have to thank Tavon. I’ve never seen Tyler like this. Just so you know it was amusing and annoying. He seemed to be smiling all the time now. If he wasn’t smiling he was smirking with pure mischief in mind. Who knew he was such a big kid? I growled at him when he threw one of the tea candles at me. “Alright Tyler since you want to play rough, let’s play rough.” He snorted and smirked.

 “You can’t play rough with someone who enjoys being rough.” He began to laugh. I’m sure the look on my face was priceless. This was another part of Tyler I never knew. I just shook my head.

 “That man has turned you into a pervert.” He chuckled and then winked at me.

“Hey Chri- Tyler” Both of us turned towards the voice. Chase stood staring at us with a slight frown on his face. I sighed.

“Hey Chase.” He waved at me but his attention was purely on Tyler. I looked back and forth between them before I sighed. “I guess the two of you have something to talk about. I’ll go find Jasmine over there somewhere.” I walked in a random direction not really looking for Jasmine, but I didn’t go out of hearing distance. There was an unexplained tension in the air and I wanted to know what it was.

Tyler P.O.V

When Christy walked away Chase and I just stood staring. I looked into his eyes trying to catch the emotions there. One for sure I saw was concern. I sighed knowing that we just standing here would do us no good.

 “Hey Chase.” Chase blinked and then flinched back as if I had just hit him. He frowned.

“Where have you been?” I shrugged not really wanting him to know.

“I had a cold. I’m feeling better.” He stared at me for a second longer before he accepted the excuse.

“I’m glad your back I’ve missed you.” I tilted my head to the side frowning.

“Chase you know-” He held his hand up.

 “I know the rules. Never mix business with pleasure. I understand that, but it more so a colleague missing a colleague.” I stared at him not trusting his word. He gave me a small smile. “I know my pla- what happened to your neck.” I raised an eyebrow at him when I remember the love bit Tavon gave to me. I was about to cover when something clicked.

If I hid it, it would be like hiding my love from Tavon. In a way this mark meant I was his. I was no man’s land. If someone made the challenge it would be answered. I shrugged and then smiled. Chase flinched back and looked at me shocked. The mark on my neck was forgotten. “You…smiled. I mean I’ve seen you smile before, but it’s like you have a gleam in your eyes.” I laughed. I couldn’t help it.

“Why is everyone’s reaction all ways shock? Man if I was that bad I don’t want to go back to being like I was. Chase just stood staring at me with a frown on his face. I sighed. “At the moment Chase I’m not your boss and you aren’t my employee. Now that that’s out of the way, what’s bothering you?” He looked at me unsure. I gave him a small smile.  “What we discuss in the next thirty minutes will not affect I relationship in anyway.” He still hesitated before letting out a strangled sigh.