Occupation

That's what Junseo looks like by the way, I mean at least I think that's as close as I can get? 😊😂
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Junseo had grown up quite a lot. He's five now and it's his first day of Kindergarten.

I swear it seemed like yesterday that he said his first full word.

Flashback start

"Junseo-ah what is this? Hot, ne?" His little hand hovered just close enough above the candle to feel the heat but not harm him.

I was trying to teach him to stay away from hot things. Jungkook sat on the other side of the candle "Why does he have to know about fire now? He's like 1."

I rolled my eyes "Because his brain is like a sponge now Kookie, besides I'm teaching him that fire is hot. So he doesn't go near it and get hurt because it's pretty." Junseo was sitting in the middle still staring at the fire.

"Pretty." Junseo mumbled. I blinked and face palmed.

"He jus-"

"Yes! I know Jungkook." I laughed a little Junseos first word was pretty. Junseo went to grab the fire but Jungkook quickly snatched it away.

"Junseo no! Fire is hot. Hot." I said sounding out the word. Junseo furrowed his eyebrows. This is only the 5th day and 10th hour of trying to teach this to Junseo.

Junseo nodded his head in what seemed like understanding. I knew Junseo would be very smart and think things over very carefully, just like Jungkook. But he's very innocent and easily fascinated by things like me.

I laughed at Junseos face "fire is pretty but it's hot." Jungkook said as Junseo stared at Jungkook holding the fire. Jungkook put his finger near the fire "ouch hot, ne?" Junseo nodded his head with pursed lips.

"Ow ow ow" I laughed as Junseo waved his hands around. Jungkook put the fire slightly closer and Junseo shook his head "Pretty ow ow" I smiled along with Jungkook. He may have not learned the word hot but he did learn something new, and it was a start.

Flashback end

"Junseo!" I heard Jungkook yell from the other side of the house. Junseo ran through the kitchen past me and bumped the wall and fell back on his way.

He got up and smiled "Yes appa?" He yelled. I smiled he's had that habit since he started to run around often.

Flashback start

"Appa, dad, look come catch me!" Junseo yelled started to run around. He was two and had quite the energy and quite the vocabulary.

I laughed and stood up in an attack position in front of Junseo "come here you little bunny!" I yelled laughing a little.

Junseo screamed and turned the other way, his little feet pitter pattering on the floor. I smiled at the sound.

I heard a muffled yell from Jungkook and a scream from Junseo. Junseo came running back in but face planted into the side of the couch.