Double Date From Hell

Taehyungs P.O.V.

"Hyung. We should go on a double date." That was the start of one of the worst but best ideas I've ever made.

"Taehyung are you crazy? You know how much Jungkook and Yoongi don't get along." Hoseok said with wide eyes.

"Its not like they can do anything, we both will be there... come on Hobi please? For me?" I made huge puppy eyes at him making him sigh.

"Fine. But if something goes wrong, which it will, it's going to be your fault." Hobi hyung said flicking my nose and making me back away in offense.

"Okay well I already told Jungkook we are leaving in 15 minutes. I texted Yoongi hyung from your phone too." I said smiling and getting up with my hands on my hips. Hoseok sat there with wide eyes.

"Whe- how? What?" He shook his head confused.

"Shush hyung, we have to get ready!" I said smiling and pulling him up.

When we got ready we went downstairs. Jungkook was sitting on the right side of the couch glaring at the floor as Yoongi hyung sat all the way on the left side of the room in the love seat glaring at the tv. I giggled making Jungkook look up at me.

He got up "ready babe?" He asked and I smiled innocently.

"Yep" I reached up to peck him on the lips "we are all going in Hoseoks car." I knew he wouldn't decline because I said, so he grimaced and let me pull him along instead.

~time skip to restaurant because I'm a bad author~

Sitting and waiting for our orders was very uncomfortable. I sat next to Jungkook as he held my hand from under the table glaring at Yoongi across from him.

Hoseok and Yoongi were in the exact same predicament. Pressed close, hands intertwined on the table, and Yoongi glaring at Jungkook.

Hoseok gave me a strait look just blinking at me. I rolled my eyes and nudged Jungkook in the side "Jungkook, do you have to be like this on our date?"

"If he is here then yes, still haven't punched him in the face yet." He said not even looking at me.

I glared at the side of his face "Yah! Will you ever get along?"

"If I pun-"

"You know Hoseok hyung is my best friend and Yoongi hyung is his boyfriend so you can't do that." I said angry. I felt Hoseok nudge me from across the table. I looked up and he shook his head no and I sighed.

No petty arguments. It's fine. I can't change every way Jungkook thinks... I leaned up and kissed his cheek "sorry Kookie, I love you."

He finally looked down at me and his face fell into a soft smile, hint of anger gone. "I'm sorry, I love you too." He pecked my lips.

I seen Hoseok and Yoongi smiling at each other and sharing a sweet kiss before the food finally came.

As we ate we had conversations on the side. Either me to Jungkook, me to Yoongi, me to Hoseok, Hoseok to Yoongi, or Hoseok to Jungkook... it never ended up with Yoongi and Jungkook having a conversation together.

I sighed and realized the dinner was almost over. The table went silent and me and Hoseok shared another look. This is so awkward.

I tapped my finger on the side of the table and got an idea of a topic to bring up making me smile wickedly.

"Jungkookie still fails to get me pregnant.." I said sighing dramatically and pouting. Yoongi raised his eyebrow and hoseok laughed.

"WHY IS THIS ALWAYS BROUGHT UP INTO ANY CONVERSATION?!" Jungkook said with wide eyes looking at me.

"Because it's happening." Hoseok sang laughing.

Finally Yoongi joined a conversation with Jungkook in it "Taehyung you can't force Jungkook to get you pregnant, he has no control over that." He chuckled as I pouted.

"Thank you!" Jungkook said exasperated before realizing Yoongi was the one who said it. He leaned back against his chair and pursed his lips.

Before he could say anything I spoke up "the waiter is coming" I pointed to the waiter that was walking over to us. It was different from the first one making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Sorry, the waiter before me has ended his shift. Will you be having dessert or is that it for the evening?" He asked looking over at me and Hoseok. His smile grew and he winked at both of us. "Maybe I can also ask for a few of you guys digits as well?"

I blinked. Is he... flirting with me... and my hyung at the same time? And in front of our boyfriends as well? Does he want to die?

Me and Hoseok shared wide eyed looks "I- uhh.. I-" I stuttered over my words to be cut off by Yoongi.

"Did you just fucking openly flirt with our boyfriends"

"In front of us? Do you want to fucking die?" Jungkook finished for Yoongi. Yoongi and Jungkook both stood up.

The waiter smirked "Can't pass up two delicious pieces of cake, can you?" What the hell is wrong with Pervy waiters these days.

Yoongi and Jungkook both leaned across the table to grab him by his collar.

"You better fucking think that over" Jungkook said. They stepped around us to get better access to the man.

The both of them exchanged a look before smirking. Yoongi punched him on his left cheek and Jungkook got him on the right.

They brought him to the floor repeatedly punching him.

"Stop" Hoseok yelled bringing me back to reality as I stood up.

Hoseok pulled Yoongi up as I pulled Jungkook away.

"YAH! Kookie I can't believe you just- nevermind... I can but-"

He cut me off with a bruising kiss "you're fucking mine." I rolled my eyes but smiled softly none the less pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

I pulled away "now you and Yoongi are splitting the bill for all this" I said annoyed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and chuckled. He turned around to face Yoongi. He raised his hand making me think he was going to hit him but...

He frickin gave him a high five and a handshake. I stared at Hoseok wide eyed and bewildered.

Yoongi smiled at Jungkook "nice punches" he clapped a hand on Jungkooks back.

"I could say the same to you." Jungkook laughed.

Did they just... bond. Over a fight? I face palmed and looked at Hoseok who was giving them a confused look.

We just let it be and paid for the check and left. After that, it seemed like Yoongi and Jungkook became good friends. Just because they fought the same guy who hit on their boyfriends. Ironic.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!

I've been so busy with school and the PSAT.

I'm such a bad author, please forgive me?

I won't abandon this, I will finish it but sadly... there won't be a steady update like the first book...

I'm sorry once again, and if this is a  crappy chapter too.