Possessive Kookie

I didn't know it was so hard to write a sequel. So I hope it will be good enough and you'll like it!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkooks P.O.V.

It's been 2 long years. I've been happy as fuck living in the clouds with my Taehyung. I'm taking him out for a little lunch date.

"Jungkookie, let's go!" Taehyung yells out jumping around the room like a little kid. And you would originally think after all he's been through he'd grow up at least a little. Not at all. He refuses and I refuse as well.

"Okay baby, hold on." I chuckle and spin him with my hand making him fall onto the bed as I grab my timberlands to put them on. Me on the other hand has grown a little too childish, only for Taehyungs eyes though.

When I went to stand back up from hunching over I felt Taehyung hop onto my back and hugging me as I stand.

I walked down the stairs and out of the house with ease as he latched on. "How do you even do that? You're not even tired!" He laughed kissing my cheek as he got off to get in the car.

I got in on the other side pecking him on the lips as I turned on the engine "that's only because you're as light as a feather." Taehyung rolled his eyes and smiled softly.

When we got out of the car to walk in Taehyung tripped smashing his hand onto the door and yelping. I sighed and helped him stand strait again.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" I lifted his face and looked over him to see if there was anything wrong.

He sniffled quietly. "I hurt my hand.." he must have hurt it walking in.

I opened the door to the place "here we can put cold water on it when we get inside." I suggested.

He pouted and shook his head as we chose a table "you're my husband now, you should kiss it better."

I chuckled "I'd even kiss it better either way Tae. Also we've been married for 2 years." He smiled lightly. I grabbed his soft injured had lightly and kissed the red spot making his smile bright and wide again "better?"

"Much, love you Kookie." I smiled and kissed his hand again.

"Love y-"

"What can I get for you two today?" I waiter immediately said cutting me off with a annoying cheerful smile.

Taehyung smiled at him and ordered. I watched the waiter as he eyed my Taehyung and forgot about me. What a cleshay.

I coughed and gruffed out my order. He wrote it down and gave one last smile directed at Taehyung.

"Aww Kookie why the sour face? The waiter was very kind!" He said smiling and grabbing my hands.

"Yeah very." I muttered rolling my eyes. The waiter brought us our food winking at Taehyung as he left. I looked at Taehyung to see him slightly blushing. I growled and clenched the table.

"What? What's wrong?" Taehyung said immediately concerned. Oh my God, he doesn't notice it does he?

"Nothing hurry and eat, we are going to see a movie." I made an excuse so he ate faster.

We conversated happily sometimes being cut off by ass hat asking if Taehyung wanted anything special or if he was alright. What a fucki-

"Kookie I'm doneee! Get the check." He sing sang and clapped his hands.