The Little Things

In my opinion it happened at a perfect timing. I had Jungkook next to me walking out the door to go to the store.

That's when I started to get the obvious pain that means I was ready. It was outside and immediately I was brought to the car that was already warmed up to go.

I laughed even when I was in pain telling Jungkook how convenient it was and he looked panicked as he put me in the car.

"How can you even laugh like that? You're probably in a lot of pain!" He said panicked and running over to sit in the front seat and driving off.

I smiled "Because bunny is coming to finally see us today."

When we got to the hospital I smiled at the desk lady. Her smile to me immediately broke off when Jungkook yelled that I was going to have a baby "now". Apparently she couldn't tell, I was smiling too much.

It was when they laid me in the bed and brought out a sharp looking object that my smile left my face.

"What is that? What are you doing?" I asked with wide eyes. I do not like sharp objects. I thought I was in enough pain as is.

"We have to do a c-section on you." The doctor told me calmly. "Don't worry the scar will be very small because of technology today."

I squeezed Jungkooks hand and shook my head "you're going to let them cut me?"

He looked panicked and was biting the inside of his cheek and curling his other fist. He breathed out "it's for bunny..."

My eyes teared over and I just nodded my head and squeezed my eyes shut. As soon as the knife was put onto my skin I apparently passed out.

I think I woke up at a perfect timing too. Apparently they finished stitching me and cleaning the baby.

So the first thing I woke up to was Jungkook smiling and saying "it's a boy." And then soft crying from bunny.

Tears filled my eyes as they gave me bunny, since we haven't chosen a name yet. He was so cute. I guess our wishes became true.

He looked a lot like Jungkook but had the same little spots scattered over his body like me.

"Awww look at our baby bunny." I said in a baby voice and lifting my finger for bunny to grab it with his tiny little hand. "He looks like you." I smiled.

"Yeah but look, he has your smile. You wanna know something weird?" Jungkook suddenly asks after the cute statement.

"Hmmm what?" I asked.

Jungkook places his hand so bunny can grab his finger with his other hand. "Bunny can't see us yet, so he can only identify us with touch, sound, and smell."

"Hmm" I mumbled in acknowledgement. That is kinda cool and nice to know. I didn't know that, Kookie is so smart.

"What should we name him?" Jungkook finally asks the big question.

I swear this is like the hardest and most important decision ever...

I bit my lip then said "Jun-"

"Seo?" He finished when I paused. I smiled.

"I like it." I said to Jungkook.

Jungkook kissed my forehead "I like it too, so, Junseo it is." We made out Junseos birth certificate and had it signed.