Chapter 6

"Get away from me!" I groaned in annoyance as I swatted Nathan's hands away from my stomach.

"I just want to have some fun." He smirked mischievously as I scooted away from him on the couch.

Nathan and I were currently stuck in the basement and ever since he found out I was ticklish, he would waste no time in tickling me until I was crying tears of laughter.

"Enough! Don't make me hurt you," I warned him.

Nathan put his hands up in surrender as he backed away from me. "Alright. I'll stop."

"Much better," I hissed at him.

Nathan suddenly turned serious as he sat back down next to me. "How do you feel about all of this?"

I pursed my lips at him before saying, "I'm a little frightened. Not knowing what's going to happen is just putting me on edge."

Nathan's eyes softened as he pulled me into his embrace. My eyes closed as I hummed silently and relished in the feeling of his arms wrapped tightly around me.

"It's going to be okay. I'll be here with you," Nathan reassured me.

I nodded my head in response and inhaled the addicting scent of his sweatshirt.

"You have amazing breasts," Nathan suddenly said in amazement.

I gasped as I pulled away from him, my cheeks burning from how hard I was blushing. "You pervert!"

"Yeah, but I'm your pervert," he smirked, wrapping his strong arms around me as he pulled me back into his chest.

"Asshole," I grumbled.

"Come on. Don't be so upset."

"I should bite your face off!"

"I know something else you can bite."

My mouth dropped open as I pushed him away from me and got up off of the couch. "Ugh, you are too much."

"Where are you going?" Nathan asked as he followed me.

"To Narnia," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't get smart with me."

"Shut up! I'm just going to use the bathroom," I huffed in annoyance, turning away from Nathan and walking towards the bathroom, but he quickly stopped me.

"Do I need to come in with you?"

"No fucking way! I need my privacy," I couldn't help the glare I shot at him.

"I'm sorry. I can't help the fact that I'm overprotective of you," Nathan chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"What's the worst thing that can happen to me in the bathroom of all places?" I crossed my arms and awaited his response.

"You could look at the moon."

"I won't. I'm not stupid," I scoffed.

"You say that but you won't have any control. How can you be so sure?"

I rolled my eyes at his response, "Whatever."

Pushing past him, I stormed into the bathroom and shut the door, making sure that I locked it.

"I'm still here," I heard his deep voice come through the door.

"Go away!" I groaned.

"No."

Ignoring him, I turned on the faucet and just as I was about to start washing my hands, the lights began flickering.

"What the hell?" I mumbled to myself.

"What's wrong?" Nathan asked with concern.

"The lights started flickering." As soon as I finished my sentence, the lights turned off completely.

"The lights are completely off! I didn't touch anything," I exclaimed.

What the hell is going on?!

"Come out of there."

I unlocked the door and turned the knob, but the door wasn't budging. I thudded my head against the door as I rattled the door knob aggressively.

"What the fuck?" I cursed in confusion. I even used my werewolf strength to try and open the door, but it still didn't open.

"The door isn't opening! What's going on?!" I asked nervously.

"Maybe you're not turning hard enough. You should try again."

"I tried twice, you dumbass. I even used my werewolf strength on it. Now stop messing around and open the damn door!"

Nathan sighed heavily, "I'm not doing anything to the door."

"Then why isn't—"

A soft voice whispering my name had me turning around quickly only to come face to face with absolutely nothing. Panic started to rise within me and for the first time in my life, I was scared.

"Delilah," the voice whispered in my ear this time and I jumped.

"Whoever or whatever you are, show yourself before I hurt you," I growled.

After a few moments of pure silence, the lights finally came back on and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Well, look at you. You sure have grown," the voice whispered again and I quickly turned around to see a middle-aged woman standing in front of me.

Her curly brown hair was in a braid that was resting over her shoulder and stopped just above her waist. She wore a fitted baby blue dress with a pair of white heels.

Confusion filled my entire being as I stared into her brown eyes. I cocked my head to the side as I came to the sudden realization that she kind of resembled my mother.

"Who are you?" I asked, confused as to where the hell she came from.

"I thought you would remember me, but to answer your question, I'm your grandmother."