Chapter 15

"W-Why are you in my room?" I stuttered with wide eyes when he closed the door and locked it.

"I'm your mate," he stated, his eyes darkening as they roamed my body shamelessly.

"Stop looking at me like you want to eat me, you pervert!" I pushed him out of the way as I stumbled towards my bed. I heard him following me.

"Are you drunk?" His tone was filled with disapproval.

"I might be," I giggled when he shot me a murderous glare.

"How much did you drink?"

"Well...I only had thirteen shots of tequila. It was really good," I smiled as his jaw clenched and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Don't smile like this is funny. I'm not happy with you right now!" he growled at me.

"Woah. Bad dog!" I laughed again at his expression.

"You shouldn't be drinking carelessly, Delilah," he scolded me and I scoffed in my drunken state.

"Don't try to sass me with your...sassiness. I'm the sass queen and you're my slave to sass around whenever I feel like it," I waved him off as I walked towards the closet.

"What?" he asked whilst following me like a lost puppy.

I took off my shoes and flung them into the closet, not caring where they went. I turned around to see Nathan's deep blue eyes staring at me.

"Did you lose something? Stop following me around before I kick you in the nuts!" I said with a huff.

"You're so drunk," he sighed, placing his hands on my shoulders. I quickly smacked them away.

"I am not drunk! You're the one who's drunk. You're just trying to rain on my parade with your stupid...shenanigans. Why don't you go suck a dick, huh?" I jabbed him in the chest.

His nostrils flared at my rant and he growled. Great, he's going all Big Bad Alpha on me. What's next? Is he going to try to seduce me?

Ignoring him, I walked back towards the bed and stared at Nathan who had his fists clenched tightly.

"You need to rest, Delilah," he said calmly despite the anger I felt radiating off of him.

"You're so bipolar. You were just angry at me."

"Go to sleep," he demanded.

"No. You go to sleep," I retorted.

"I don't need to go to sleep," he huffed in annoyance.

"You know where you can go? The fuck out of my room!"

"Just calm down!"

"The door!" I yelled.

"I'm not going anywhere. You need to sleep."

"Don't try to boss me around. You're not my dad!" I blurted out.

"Jesus Christ!" he mumbled under his breath.

"Stop saying that. Christ is watching and he will come for you," I slurred and then paused, "I want more tequila."

"What?" Nathan's adorable face scrunched up in confusion.

"Go fetch me some more tequila, slave, and I shall give you whatever your heart desires," I smirked up at him.

"My heart wants you," he spoke softly as he leaned down to kiss me.

"You're really beautiful and shiny and...everything's starting to spin. I think I'm going to faint," I stared up at his blurry face with wide eyes. Before Nathan could say a word, I faded away into darkness.