Chapter 14

NIALL'S POV:

I am so happy Victoria has agreed to come to Ireland with us. There is no doubt in my mind she is going to love Ireland. The thought of showing her my hometown of Mullingar is also making me happy – especially knowing this isn't our quote-unquote 'photo shoot' or scheduled time. I really do want to get to know her. Her agent may have asked if I was the green-eyes one but I have no doubt we'll become friends. Not that I wouldn't be interested in her in a romantic way. Harry seems to have fallen hard for her.

I call the pilot and let him know we need to hold the flight for 2 hours. If I know Victoria, she is going to be here as soon as possible. It's a nice quality to see in a female. Don't get me wrong, I love females – until they are determined to make us late for an appointment. I'll never understand why it takes a girl so long to get ready. If you know it takes two hours to get ready, then start earlier. But I digress.

I've told the guys we have a lady joining us and to mind their manners. I love them and they are my family but sometimes I just believe the things that come out of their mouths.

It seems like it takes forever for the bags to get brought down to the car, but somehow, we manage to get to the airport and drive on to the tarmac. As we get out of the Rover, the bags are taken to the private plane. I receive a text and look down to read the message; it's Victoria.

Victoria: I'm here at Heathrow. Which gate do I go to?

Niall: Are you still in your vehicle?

Victoria: Yes.

Niall: Go to the gate next to the British Airway flights. There will be a guard there who will let you drive onto the tarmac.

Victoria: Almost there, thanks.

Niall: Glad you made it. J

"So, is that the girl you were telling us about, Niall?" my cousin, Willie asked.

"Yeah man, her name is Victoria and she is going to be doing the photo shoots at the recording studio, tour and the golf tournament. Please behave yourselves, please?" I beg them.

"Alright, man. I can see you are jacked about her being here. We'll behave."

Soon I see a black Tesla driving towards the plane. Airport security is with her, which I am happy to see, although there aren't any fans. Apparently, the update accounts and fans have not been notified.

She steps out of the car wearing black slacks, boots and a white camisole top with a blazer. She looks like she's dressed for a business meeting. She looks sexy as hell. My mind keeps running images of her pressed in my arms while my lips press against her neck, hearing her moan... I really do need to get a grip. She smiles as she sees me and suddenly I feel light and happy. It's as though she has brought sunshine to the day.

"I hope I'm not running late. I drove as fast as I could without getting a ticket. Made all the tolls in no time – it's good to see you Niall" she says as she steps towards me and wraps her arms around me for a hug. I return the hug and probably hold her a little longer than I should but she feels so good.

"I'm glad you decided to come with us."

"Well, timing is everything, yeah?" she grins. "I can't wait to see your home country. I expect you to show me the sights and be the best tour guide ever."

I place my hand against her lower back and guide her towards the stairs to the plane.

"Your wish is my command, Miss Victoria. Allow me to show you to your flying carpet – okay, so it's a jet" I laugh nervously. "Sorry, my sense of humor leaves a lot to desire."