Chapter Twenty-Six~

I turned on my webcam and prepared myself for a twitcam.

I was already showered, my hair was curled and slightly still damp. I pressed record and I smiled, looking at the camera.

"So, I just saw Niall Horan's lovely little twitcam and I'm glad he cares to keep you guys in a loop, but I am not telling you what made us break up which a lot of you have been asking."

I bit my lip and sighed.

"So, I want to tell you all some things to clear more of the air."

˚•˚NIALL'S POV˚•˚ 

I watched her twitcam with so much interest.

Her face still looked beautiful and she was laying on a bed, the walls around her were red and the lights were dim.

She looked breathtakingly beautiful.

"For one thing, yes I was with Harry, but him and I broke up a few hours ago. We are still friends and I'm not explaining that break up either, it's just a long story."

I sighed, hoping she'd vent to her twitter followers.

My phone rang and I answered.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Liam's voice responded.

"You're watching her aren't you Nialler?" He asked.

I nodded and stared at the screen.

"Um, what else should I talk about?" Sam asked awkwardly, causing me to smile a bit.

"Yeah," I said smiling at the screen. "I am."

She began to chuckle and sighed.

"Wel, I guess we're talking about my pregnancy." She said calmly.

She actually didn't seem mad that I told the world.

That was a good sign.

"Um, well, Niall probably told you that he didn't know much. So, I do know what the baby's gender is. Actually, know BOTH of their gender's. Yes, I am having twins." She confessed to the world.

My mouth dropped and Liam gasped.

"She's having twins?!" Liam and I said in unison.

"One boy and one girl." Sam kept going. "Only Luna, my best friend, and I knew about that. Speaking if which she and Louis are going great. They are extremely happy and their cuteness annoys me and Harry a lot."

I laughed and so did Liam.

"So Nialler, you're going to be a dad with my little sister." Liam said awkwardly.

Samara changed the subject and Luna walked into the room as they started talking about Luna and Louis.

"Liam," I began. "I know you don't like me at the moment because of what I did to her, but yeah I'm going to be a dad and I want to be with her especially now that she's having twins."

Liam sighed.

"I know you're sorry Nial, but it's her decision."

Sam giggled as Luna and her talk some more.

"I haven't done a twitcam with Louis in a while..." Sam said and Louis jumped onto the shot.

"SUPERMANNNNNNNNNN!" He yelled, landing on Luna's lap and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I saw Sam smile at them, but a flash of what looked like.... wanting crossed her eyes momentarily.

"Look at the cure couple!" Sam yelled, happily.

"Now, there's five people in this twitcam." Louis said, sitting inbetween Sam and Luna.

"Five?" Sam asked.

Louis smirked and nodded.

"You, me, Luna, and your lovely Irish babies." Louis teased, causing her to slap his arm.

"Well, you and Luna should go make children. GO!"

Luna blushed slightly and Louis grabbed her, carrying her off the shot.

"WE WILL!"

Sam laughed and looked at the camera.

She was alone again.

"Well, I know it's late and this twitcam has been very gossipy, but I have to go. Have to rest up because I hear Louis making tea. Which means he's bringing out the salt and pickle. Niall, I know you love me, but I can't have you come here. By the way, I got your letters today."

My heart skipped a beat. She did?

"I read all twenty-one of them and I just want to say. I forgive you."

And with that, she turned off the camera, the OFFLINE sign coming soon.