Chapter five~

I climbed back into my bunk after truth or dare, grabbing my journal from under my pillow. I was going to have to find a new place to hide this.

My darkest secrets and deepest songs were hidden in that small book given to me by my brother when he first got into X Factor.

He wanted it to be a journal so he could see everything that went on while he was gone, but it was never used since Liam convinced Simon to let me stay so I could help him. I sighed and thought to myself for a second. I wanted to rip all the pages where I cried over Niall.

Sometimes I wonder if Liam ever suspected the true reason behind why Niall and I had been in a fight. I never mentioned it in fear that someone would read my journal and I'm glad I didn't since Liam reads my journal.

So, I grabbed the fuzzy purple pen that I had kept in my journal and began to scribble down a diary entry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Journal Entry Fifteen:

'I was awaken the bowls of wolves and screeching monkeys. Yes, the boys were hyper. I didn't really care though, but they decided to play truth or dare.

After a certain incident and that Liam told me of this morning about me MOANING Niall's name, I wasn't in the mood, but I had to take one risk to keep my dare queen title.

So, Liam went first and Louis made him act like a whore... Yes journal, the day has come... Liam was a stripper for a matter of seconds. Then Liam dared Harry next and Harry had to get Lou jealous... So Harry passionately embraced Zayn, Louis hot jealous, yesm but Harry confessed his love for him and things were fine.

Then, Zayn dared me to do the most embarrassing thing yet... I had to kiss Harry AND Niall then tell the group who the better kisser was. So I did... Yes I know... I did it though and shockingly when Harry and I kissed, I didn't  feel the heart racing feeling, the fireworks, I thought I would.

I really wanted to, but I had to go to Niall.

When Niall and I kissed.... There was a moment where no one else was in the room with us.

Niall made sparks burst in my ear and I didn't want to break apart from him, but I think Liam got a little defensive and pulled me away. When he pulled me away I know Niall knew was better, but I didn't confess that.

Niall was inn the room with me and Harry, the guy I may STILL have a crush on was in there. So I lied and said it was a tie. Oh why do I have such a strange mind?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard Liam yell my name and I sighed, closing my journal ans stuffing it back under my pillow, walking into the small living room.

"Yes big brother?" I said, slightly annoyed Liam patted the place next to him on the couch and I sat down awkwardly.

"What's the problem?" I asked, confused. Liam smirked at me and I knew something was up.

"So who really kissed better?" He asked curiously. I grabbed a pillow from the floor and covered Liam's face so he would suffocate.

"HELP ME!" Liam yelled in a muffled tone. I laughed and took the pillow off his face, hearing yelling coming from the kitchen the bus came equipped with. Niall and Louis came ut arguing.

"I CAN SING BETTER!" Niall yelled.

Louis shook his head. "NOOOO, I CAN!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No." I sighed and got between Louis and Niall, crossing my arms.

"What are you two bickering about NOW?" I asked frustrated. Niall look at me and smiled. I bit my lip and shook my head

"Well, who do YOU think is the better singer?" Louis asked. I laughed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Obviously, I'm the better singer that you two, but-"

"WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH!" Niall said interrupting me. I smiled at him and raised an eyebroow confused.

"You think YOU can sing better? Who's in the famous boy band?" Louis said. I nodded and smiled at him.

"I can prove it." I challenged.

Liam began howling. "SING OFF, SING OFF!" Zayn and Harry ran into the room, Harry shirtless, and began chanting as well.

"SING OFF!" They said in unison.

Liam smiled and pulled out his phone, putting it to his ear.

"There's only one judge for this.... Mentor Simon."