Chapter Eighteen~

˚•˚NIALL'S POV˚•˚  

I walked into a pub at the corner of my house.

I had dropped my stuff off at home and my mom and brother had said their 'hello's' and I told them I was going out for some fresh air.

I honestly didn't want to tell Samara that I met up with an old girlfriend.

We didn't do anything, but I knew Samara.

The bad thing is, the girl lived here in Mullingar.

I ordered a strong drink and waited for it to arrive, but I felt two hands over my eyes.

"Guess who!' Her sweet voice rang.

I turned to see my ex-girlfriend there in front of me, her arms around my neck.

I looked at her and looked down.

"You should leave..." I said, not staring her in her eyes.

I was madly in love with this girl. but I broke up with her to focus more on my career then I fell in love with Samara....

"Oh Nialler. The other night, you acted like you didn't want to see me, but you know that you still want me."

She leaned in to kiss me, but I turned my face so she'd kiss my cheek.

"I can't... I'm dating Samara." I said.

She pouted at me and I looked at her lips.

"Nialler... she looks like she doesn't give you enough... time for just the two of you.."

I looked at her eyes and she batted her eyelashes.

"Why don't you," She tugged me closer to her body, her lips inches from mine. "Come back to me instead?" She whispered.

I looked at her straight in the eye and took a deep breath.

"What Samara doesn't know..."

Then, I kissed her passionately.

I didn't feel like it did when I kissed Sam, but I don't care...

˚•˚SAMARA'S POV˚•˚  

I sleep over at Harry's for the night so Luna and I could hang out, but now it was morning.

I woke up bright and early and I decided to visit Niall.

I got dressed in something casual, but cute so I could apologize for not trusting him.

I got into Harry's car, which he let me drive, and I began to go towards Niall's house.

A lot of things rushed to my mind.

Was he still mad at Harry?

Would he even accept my apology?

I really hoped he did.

Before I knew it, I was at his home in Mullinger.

He lived in his own flat, but he was probably at his mom's.

I walked out of the car and saw that the front door of the house was wide open.

I walked in and saw there was no one around.

"Hello?" I called out casually, but no answer.

I heard a creak in a room nearby and I walked towards it, opening the door.

What I saw, broke my heart.

He was with a girl....

I felt my lip quiver and I sniffled.