Chapter Ten~

I walked out of the room and fixed my outfit.

The last few weeks I had been in my pajamas and it kind of mentally scarred me to see Harry tke advantage of this and walk in and out of my room.. naked. I fixed my shirt and Liam walked in, his eyes nearly popping out of his head.

"Liam, do I look stupid?" I asked shyly. He smiled and shoook his head.

"I just haven't seen you walk out of the room for a long time." He said, a smile still plastered in his face. I laughed and I walked to Louis.

When I met glances with him, I blushed. We hadn't talked about the kiss. He stood up and extended his arms towards me.

"Pineapples." Is all he said to make me laugh.

It worked well because I gave him a hug. I smiled at him.

"Oh Lou." I said, laughter still shaking my frame.

"About time you came out of that room! I missed you Sam!" I hit his arm and laughed.

"Louis... I missed you too!" I laughed and Harry and Zayn walked through the door.

They saw me and yelled.

"YOU'RE UP!" they ran towards me and Zayn threw me over his shoulder, making me laugh even more. That's when Niall walked in. Zayn set me down and I walked up to  him.

"Niall..." I started, but he walked off before I could continue. I stood there stone faced, but really, my heart had shattered even more that it did before. Harry grabbed my hand and I smiled at him. Maybe Niall did like me, maybe not.

I just knew that after the Kid's Choice Awards... I was gone.

*-*

I sat down on the couch. I was alone and the only one in the house was Niall, but he was getting changed. I sighed and stood up to walk outside, but at the exact same time Niall walked out of his room. We both stood there awkwardly, about 5 feet apart. I looked down and so did he.

"Niall.." I began, but he walked out AGAIN! I shook my head, I wasn't taking this anymore. I walked out after him and he started speeding up. I sped too and he began to run. I groaned and ran after him and he turned.

"Can you stop following me?" He begged, running again.

I sighed and yelled. "Please talk to me!" I pleaded, running after him.

"NO!" He yelled in his Irish accent, hurt tinged on his voice. I felt tears build in my eyes, making his face a blur.

"How could you do that to me?" He whispered.

"I didn't! It was-"

"No," He interrupted. "Don't bother, we're done." Laughed angrily and crossed my arms. At least me had stopped running.

"Niall, we never had something going on! YOU were the one who said friends with benefits!" He walked to me and kissed me, making the fireworks appear again.

"You see?" He said angrily. "I felt NOTHING! I WAS USING YOU!"

I felt tears spill over my eyes and I shook my head.

"Niall.. You are such a liar..." He had tears in his eyes now and he shook his head. "You see?" I said pointing to his face. "You're even crying..."

He shook his head. "I don't care Sam, I don't like you.. I HATE YOU!" I felt my heart shatter and I turned my back on him.

"Fine Niall... But I'm not going to lie," I turned my head towards him. "I really liked you." Then, I walked away.

Tears falling freely down my face. It ws over.

I walk trhough the hotel and grabbed my things, going to the front door. The boys were due back in half an hour and Niall had run off. I was still crying, but that didn't matter. I pulled my bag and walked out. I had called a taxi and I took some money from Liam, catching a one way ticket back home to mom.

I was not ready t hang out with the boys again. I heard the horn and I sighed, walking out.

I had left a note for Liam, Harry, Zayn, Louis, and even Niall to tell them I had left. My flight wsn't for another three hours....so I wasn't in a hurry,  but I had to go, my taxi was there. I looked back into the house and sighed, walking out.

Good-bye One Direction.

˚•˚LIAM'S POV˚•˚ 

I walked into the house with Zayn, Louis, and Harry and we saw that the house was empty. Niall and Sam weren't here.

"HEY! NIALL! WE BROUGHT NANDO'S!" Harry yelled, running to Niall's room.

"Did someone say Nando's?" I heard Niall's voice behind me.

I turned and look behind him. Still no Sam...

"Niall, where's Sam?" I looked at Niall closely.

He had puffy eyes as if he had cried and his voice was slightly raspy.

"She was here." Harry came our of Niall's room holding a piece of paper with the words 'Hazza' written on it. He dropped the note and looked at me with shock.

"Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall.... she left us all notes. You should read it. Now." I ran into my room and grabbed a piece of paper with the words 'Big Brother' written on them with her hand writing.

I opened it and inside, was a note.

-----------

Dear Big Brother, I couldn't hold it out anymore. I tried to make it up with Niall, but it wouldn't work, he hates me.

I am so sorry that I have to tell you this way, but I packed all of my things and I'm going on the six o'clock flight back to London. I already told dad and he's picking me up.

I really am sorry Liam. I love you big brother. I'll miss you. Sorry...

Sincerely, Sam/

------------ 

I grabbed my coat and ran out into the living room and saw the boys with shocked faces on. "You guy," I said. "We have to get her, he flight is in an hour."

Harry nodded and so did the rest of the guys as they grabbed their coats. All except for Niall.

"Niall, man, let's go." Louis said, grabbing his arm. Niall shook his head and sat at the kitchen table, digging into the bag of Nando's. I slapped him over the side of the head and grabbed his arm.

"This is your fault.. You are helping me get my sister back...NOW!" He looked at me, anger flaring in his eyes. I looked in his hands and the letter that had his name remained un-open.

"Because she, cares about you, and your too much stubborn to get it. So let's go." I dragged him our of the door and the guys followed.

We had to get my sister back..

-------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE :D

I'll update later tonight uhm.. if I'm not lazy to type hehehe or if not tomorrow morning again :))

GO! GO! GO! #TeamSamiall [IDK if its their ship name. HAHAHA oh well that's my ship name for them ever since I first read this book :P]

VOTE! FAN! AND COMMENT!

~Estela xxxx