Chapter 5

CHAPTER FIVE

"See you take forever." Deeks says buttoning his shirt. It's 7:10 already.

"That's on you." Alexa says putting on her shirt and fixing her hair. "It's rinse and repeat not rinse and repeat 20 times."

"Well if I had my right shampoo and conditioner it wouldnt have been that way." Deeks exclaims. Alexa laughs and looks at the clock. 7:16a.m.

"Come on let's go before were actually late." She says grabbing her keys and walking to the front of the house.

Deeks finishes tying his shoe then follows. They grab their bags and head out the door.

They throw the bags into the backseat and drive off to work.

:

:

:

"What took you guys so long?" Callen asks when Alexa and Deeks arrive at 7:45. Sam shakes his head at Callen.

Alexa looks at her watch "We're not late?"

Callen checks his watch. "Oh."

"Jealous." Sam whispers into Alexa's ear. She laughs.

"What?" Callen asks. Alexa and Sam burst into laughter.

"Ha ha ah it's so hilarious." Deeks says seriously. "I don't get it?"

"Ah just forget it." Alexa says holding back the laughs. Sam's face goes serious.

"Ok let's just go back to the case now." Kensi says opening the file in front of her. They all sit down at their desks and start going through files.

:

:

:

Eric walks down the stairs. The group is silent. "Hey guys we found Davis. He's dead."

"Great. Now what do we do?" Deeks said dropping the file he had.

"We find his killer." Callen said standing up. "Deeks you and Kensi go to the coroner and check out the body. Sam and Alexa will come with me."

"Where are we going exactly?" Sam asks.

"Crime scene." Callen replies looking at Eric.

"Oh right sending the location to your phone now." Eric says quickly typing into his phone.

PING!

"Thanks Eric." Alexa says as they all exit the building.

"Just doing my job." Eric replies then runs back up the stairs to ops.