Chapter 1

CHAPTER ONE

It starts at the NCIS HeadQuaters in Los Angeles. Alexa(oc), Callen, Sam, Kensi, and Deeks is our team. Also Nate, but he's not here at the moment he's working on a special mission at a secret location.(it's mentioned later)

Callen was sitting in his chair staring at Sam, who was snoring in his chair! "Sam are you sleeping?"

"No I'm meditating." Sam replied opening his eyes. Callen laughed and Alexa walked into the room. Alexa sat on Callen's lap and kissed him.

"Is it normal to snore when you're meditating?!" Callen continued. Alexa and Callen laughed and Sam turned his chair away from them.

"Shut up and stop staring at me!" Sam replied closing his eyes and leaning back on the chair. Callen put his feet on the desk and leaned back, so Alexa sat on his six pack and leaned down to kiss him.

"Do you two ever stop?!" Deeks and Kensi said in union as they walked in. They all laughed and Alexa, Callen, and Sam got up.

"Ahgem! So anything new?" Callen asked stretching his arms and putting one around Alexa.

"Well if you really want to know, I had a date last night" Deeks replied while putting his bag on the table and winked at Alexa when Callen wasn't looking.

"Anyone else want to say anything?" Callen laughed looking around.

"No. Great so anyway, this girl, hot as can be by the way,..."Deeks started when a whistle came from above. They looked up and saw Eric and Nell looking at us.

"We got a case" They said in unison and walked back to the ops room.

"Saved by the Nell!" Sam said.

They all got up an walked up the stairs and followed them in.

In the ops room we begin to get briefed on the situation.

"We have a reported missing naval officer the name is lieutenant Howard Davis. Here's his address." Eric said as he handed a paper to Callen.

"Thanks Eric. Okay me Sam and Alexa will check the house. Deeks and kensi go check out where he worked. See if anyone saw anything or knows anything." Callen stated.

"Sure let me just run to the bathroom." Alexa said quickly walking ahead out of ops.

"Wait up! let me tell you bout my date!" Deeks said running after her. Alexa laughed as he started explaining it to her. Mostly because She already knew what happened since She was the one he went out with!

They stopped in front of the bathrooms where there weren't cameras for well privacy reasons of course. Deeks put his hands on Alexa's hips and pulled her close as She lay her hands on his shoulders and arms on his chest.

Their faces were pressed close together noses touching and then lips touching for a kiss! After a few seconds they both pulled away smiling and holding hands, started walking out to the front of the building.

They let go of each others hands as they neared the door and walked outside to see two cars waiting Alexa hopped into the challenger with Sam and Callen, and Deeks got into the other car with kensi and they both drove off in different directions to search for answers on the missing person.