Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

"So how's my favorite couple doing?" Sam asked once we started driving.

"Couple?" Alexa answered

"We are--- wait what?" Callen said turning his head to face Alexa.

Alexa laughed."Just kidding"

"Oh okay." He said smiling and turning back around.

"I think...Hahahaha." Alexa said. Her and Sam laughed.

"You need to stop hanging out with Deeks. For some reason Callen is jealous!" Sam laughed.

"No I'm not." Callen pouted.

"Mhmmm sure you're not." Sam said.

"Wow, you, jealous, that's so cute!!!!" Alexa said reaching her hand to Callen's cheek and squeezing it.

"Nooo stop it." He said gently trying to swat Alexa's hand away. Sam started squeezing his cheek to. "Really Sam no!"

"Haha so cute!!!" Alexa said

"Whose a cute wittle boy yes you are!" Sam said patting Callen's head. Callen gave him an angry look. Sam and Alexa laughed. They pulled into the driveway.

:

:

:

"So you and Alexa are pretty close huh?" Kensi asked Deeks who seemed to be distracted.

"Huh uh yeah." He said licking his lips then smiling.

"So you like her don't you. You weirdo?" She asked looking at him confused.

" Yeah she's a cool friend." He replied

"I mean more than friends?" She said

"Ha no. She's dating Callen first of all and second I don't date friends that's weird." He replied with a smirk and a wink.

"Oh okay." She said. "This is where he worked." She continued as they pulled into the parking garage to an office building.

"Time to get search for clues!" Deeks said enthusiastically.

"Whatever shaggy!" Kensi said laughing and opened the car door.