Chapter 4

CHAPTER FOUR

Driving towards both their homes, Deeks lowers the radio.

"So I was thinking your place cause my neighbors are well... you know." Deeks said.

"Sure." Alexa laughed. She turned down her street. She lived in a house and Deeks had an apartment. They pull into the drive way.

"I still don't get why you bought a house?" Deeks asked.

"Privacy." Alexa answered.

"Good point." Deeks smiled.

They got out of the car and walked to the door. Alexa put the key into the lock an turned it.

CLICK!

She opened the door and they walked in, throwing their bags on the floor.

Deeks closed the door behind him.

"I'm so tired." Alexa said yawning. Deeks grabbed her and pressed his lips hard against hers.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and played with his fluffy hair. She could feel him smile while they kissed.

Deeks stopped kissing and pulled away.

"You awake now?" He asked. She laughed then nodded. He grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom.

:

:

:

The alarm goes off at 6:45 a.m. At Alexa's house. She sits up and hits the clock.

"Why?" Deeks mutters, eyes still closed.

"Early bird gets the worm!" She says and kisses him.

"I don't like worms." He mutters back.

She playfully smacks his chest.

"Get up." She says. "We have work."

"Yes mom." He sad opening his eyes. He ducks as she swings her hand at him. "Haha you missed."

BAM!

She slaps him across the face.

"No I didn't." She laughs and get out of bed. "I'm taking a shower. You can go after me."

"But you take forever?" He says sitting up. "I'll just join you." He smiles.

"Whatever." She says and goes to the bathroom. He gets up and follows.

:

:

:

Callen wakes up at 7:00 a.m. He checks his phone. No messages. He gets dressed and calls Sam.

"Hey you on your way yet." He asks.

"Huh? Oh yea I'm coming." Sam replies tiredly.

"Did I just wake you up?" Callen asks.

"No. I have a kid remember. School time." Sam says.

"Right." Callen replies. "Are we taking her to school?"

"Yeah." Sam says. "I'll be there in 10."

"Okay." Callen replies and hangs up. He watches through the window until Sam pulls up. He hops into the car and they drive off.

-------------------------------------------

COMMENT, VOTE, and SHARE!