Chapter 32

It was like a never ending hunger. All I wanted was Ethan, and I wanted him badly.

"Hey! Calm down, I'm here!" Me and Ethan had spent the whole day together, rolling around, messing around. "But I want you!" I hummed, nuzzling my lips deeper into his neck, letting his body fall limp in my grasp. "Dan....this is your wolf. He's in transition!" I growled and pulled Ethan closer, wrapping him up in my arms as I lifted his body up off the couch one handed, "ok! I'll stay quiet!"

I smirked and hummed down into him, letting our bodies fall as we collided on my bed. It felt as if every nerve in my body was shooting with electricity, and every one screaming Ethan. "Why do I feel like this?" I asked, flipping us over to where I was on top, "your wolfs in transition. You'll feel different for a couple days!" I grinned and leaned down into him, kissing roughly up his neck as he moaned in agreement.

A growl slipped past my lips as Ethan kissed back, his wolf showing as he flipped us over and dug deeply into my neck. I moaned upon impact and let my wolf show, clawing down his back as I literally ripped his shirt off. "Easy there tiger! Let me do all the work!" Ethan sputtered, letting out shaky breaths as I kissed up into him.

I felt myself pulling away slowly, and after I knew what was happening; my body lunged up off the bed and shot for the bathroom.

My whole body was on fire. My wolf clawing at my clothing till I was almost naked and it didn't stop there. I whined loudly and collapsed onto the floor, my eyes turning a bright yellow as I growled softly. "Danny listen to me! It's your human side! It'll try and fight the bite, just let it pass!" I nodded slowly, feeling my back bones clinch together as my fangs suddenly shot out. "Ethan it hurt! It hurts really bad!" I screamed, hearing his voice grow fainter as my eyes went in and out of focus.

I whined and crawled my way into the shower. Reaching quickly to turn on the water as my vision went in and out, but it was to late. My vision lopsided and my hand slipped on the handle, turning the water scolding hot as my head finally made contact with the wall, and I was out. Again.