Chapter 21

I slammed my bedroom door harshly.

Turning sharply to my desk where I kicked the side of it angrily, ignoring the screaming pain in my left leg.

How could he do this to me? Lead me on to think he was just some high school hottie that I could fall in love with. To have a relationship with and never spend another night alone wishing I had someone. "This is so not fair! Ahh I'm so stupid, why didn't I see it!" I screamed, knowing my parents weren't around to here me.

They'd left an hour ago to go do business in Florida, which meant I was alone, left to deal with myself for the next week. "I can't believe he didn't tell me!" I yelled, kicking around again with the same hurt leg as earlier. I guess I was to distracted to hear the door bell, I didn't want to talk to anyone anyways but I couldn't just ignore them. "Coming!" I shouted, racing down the stairs, limping a little on my hurt leg. "Who is it?" I asked, halting my hand over the doorknob "Danny it's me." Ethan.

I held my breath. Why was he here? He acted like he didn't want any part of me anymore and now, he's standing outside my door. "What Ethan! I thought you had business to take care of?" I asked harshly, turning to leave the room, but something stopped me. "Ethan.......are you......crying?" I asked softly, hearing him chock on his breaths "I just......."

That was it! No matter how hurt I was, he needed me and I could tell something was badly wrong. "Ethan!" I called, racing back over to the door where I quickly unlocked it, meeting a balling Ethan out in the rain. "Come here, it's pouring" I said to him, pulling him in my arms as he made no sudden movements "but.......I thought you hated me?" He asked, breaking away from my arms as I shut the door tightly. "Ethan....I don't hate you, I'm just upset that you didn't tell me" I replied softly, watching as his face turned up in confusion "but how do you know?" He asked.

To be honest, I'd know since Jackson left. You can't just let your best friend leave without an explanation! "My old friend Jackson. He left a while back and never really told me why, but I found out when I asked for the last time. It wasn't much of a shocker, it's Beacon Hills" I replied, seeing him start to shiver in his damp clothes "here, let's get you some warm clothes. The storm seems to be getting worse, you can just stay the night" I huffed, not really mad but upset that he stood out in the rain "but Danny........I still want to be with you" Ethan called after me, making me stop on the second stair "you are with me. You just have some making up to do" I replied, smiling when I heard him chuckle before following me.

______________________________________________________

Hey guys. I know that in the season finale they made Dethan break up. But I'm here to let you know I'm not going to let that happen. Danny and Ethan are still going to have romantic moments and fun times on my Wattpad and nothing can change that.

I also know they killed off Aiden. (My poor baby) but I'm keeping him alive on my Wattpad to help fans heal from his death.

The twins are not leaving in my books. Ever.

-LuLu-