Chapter 5 - Off We Go

Adrien P.O.V.

I turned around to see Chloe, who was holding two ladybug print suitcases, like Alya's, running toward me. Her face was covered in a terrifying grin and too much makeup. No seriously, too much. Her face looked orange and her eye shadow wasn't even blended, her mascara was too thick, and her lipstick was an excessively light shade of pink. She threw her bags at a man following her - probably a butler of some sort - and wrapped her arms around me. I winced and pried her off of my body, seeing a stain of foundation and blue eye shadow on my jacket.

"Chloe! Seriously?" I groaned, and did the best to brush off the makeup, but that only made it worse. She just smiled and flipped her hair with hand, hitting Nino in the face. I glared at her.

"Oh come on Adriwavi, don't be mad. It was an accident," Chloe said and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Besides, blame Nino. He was in the way!"

"Nino did nothing wrong, Chloe."

"Puh-lease. He pushed my face onto your jacket!"

"Stop making up stories. You hugged me, got makeup on my jacket and then blamed it on my best friend. And honestly, I hardly even care that you got makeup on my jacket, I'm just upset about you framing Nino."

"C'mon Adrikins, it isn't a big deal. Anyway, Daddy told me I have to fly coach because he has to save his money for a get-together with him and some other important people! Can you believe it?! Coach?! Well, at least we'll be together, right baby?"

"One, I'm not your baby, and two, I'm flying First Class with Nino," I said, pulling Nino to my side. Chloe's jaw dropped.

"I won't be with you?! Wait, how can Nino afford First Class? He's not rich and important! If anything I should be in there with you," She whined. I groaned and explained to her that Father had said I could take one person onto First Class with me. Of course, Chloe complained that she should've been the one I chose, but I brushed her off and walked over to Mrs. Bustier. 

"Alright class! Please round up so I can take role!" Our teacher called, and the students formed a huddle, all facing Mrs. Bustier. She began to say our names and we all said 'here.' Well, everyone except for Marinette. I'm still confused about where my princess had gone off to, but it'll sure be great to see her when we arrive.

TIME SKIP

Nino and I stepped into First Class, which was pretty big considering it was a plane. 

We walked up to our side by side seats and to that Nino shouted, "Alright, dude! This is awesome! Do you always fly like this?" I nodded

We walked up to our side by side seats and to that Nino shouted, "Alright, dude! This is awesome! Do you always fly like this?" I nodded. You get pretty used to it after flying in First Class for, like, the 15th time this year. 

I grabbed the seat on the right and Nino grabbed the one next to me. We stretched our legs out on the footrests and ordered a bunch of food and sodas.