Chapter 13: What Happened?

My first thought when I woke up was, 'What the fuck happened last night?'

My second was, 'I need an aspirin' because my head was pounding.

I lifted my head off the pillow and l pushed myself up to lean on to my elbows.

I looked down at my shirt with a slightly confused expression. 'This is not what I was wearing yesterday...'

I try and piece the puzzles together. 'Okay, I was with Niall and Liam last night. What we all did together, I don't remember. Watched a movie? I remember Niall leaving and coming back in with Liam... Liam... I must still be at Liam's...

So, I must be in Liam's room...

In Liam's bed...

In Liam's shirt with no pants on...'

My hand flew to my mouth as I gasped. It sent a wave of pain to my temples as my headache pounded.

'Did I sleep with Liam last night?!' I wondered trying to rub away the throbbing in my head, trying to recollect last evening.

I sat in Liam's bed in silence for a few minutes. Thinking.

Thinking.

Finally, I slowly throw my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up.

I found stable ground and then started for the door.

I turn the knob and open the door slowly, peeking my head through the crack.

The living room was empty but I could hear a bustle in the kitchen and the smell of eggs and bacon cooking.

Liam's awake.

I start to make my way through the living room towards the kitchen when I hear a sharp knock on the door.

I shoot a look towards the kitchen and judge that Liam didn't hear the knock due to the continued clamber of pots and pans.

I sigh and change my direction to the door. Dragging my bare feet on the blue shag rug.

On my way to the door I stub my toe on the edge of Liam's coffee table.

"Ow! Fuck!" I groan quietly, hopping on one foot all the way to the door.

I swear under my breath one last time before I straighten up.

I look through the peep hole to the hallway outside Liam's front door.

I take a sharp intake of breath as I recognize the dark curly brown hair and green eyed Harry, staring impatiently back at me.