Chapter 7: Blackberry

I dry myself off with my soft green towel and step out of the bathroom.

I figure I should call Louis and fill him in on the recent events that just took place in the shower. He'd get a good chuckle out of it, so I side track into the kitchen.

I realize felicia must have stopped in the kitchen on the way to the bedroom because they're are wet puddles leading from the doorway to the counter top. I shake my head and chuckle. 'I'm definitely not cleaning up this mess' I think to myself.

As I make a grab for my phone I notice felicia's blackberry on the counter lighting up with a text.

A question had been nagging at me but it had been clouded by the alcohol and hangover the night before, now I finally remembered it: Where had Felicia gone last night after our fight?

Curiosity fills me and I look over my sholder double checking to see if she'd make a surprise appearance. The coast was clear. So instead of grabbing my iPhone I make a quick swipe for her purple BB.

I unlock it with the password 'Harry' and scroll through the menu. 'She must have called someone last night, I'll take a quick look at her calls' I think to myself.

As I reached her call log the name I saw made me do a double take...

Liam?

Why had Felicia called Liam of all people... I knew they had a weird friendship going on but I never thought that he was the kind of person she'd call at a time of need.

Maybe I'm just over thinking it. Guilt starts to come over me from doubting Felicia. Liam was my friend. She wouldn't. I scroll through her phone and find her messages. My guilt is quickly turned to anger as I see her recent text:

From: Liam Payne<3 To: You

Hope I made you feel better last night babe ;) lots of love! xx

What the fuck did that mean?! 'Hope I made you feel better'? I dropped my green towel and stormed to the bedroom, purple blackberry in hand.