Epilogue

"Come on Felicia!" Aly yelled across our flat.

Two months into living with this girl and she was already my best friend.

Moving to New York, knowing no one, was sort of scary. Lucky for me, Aly worked at Vogue as a photographer and was looking for a roommate. I didn't plan on living in the rank motel I was staying at forever so I moved in with out hesitation when she offered.

"I'm coming! Calm down!" I shouted back as I checked myself in the mirror one last time before I headed out of my small bedroom.

"Finally!" She sighed, "Took you forever to get ready! Although, I can see why, you look stunning, girl!"

"Thanks!" I gushed back. I better look good, I only made sure I looked perfect in every way: Brand new outfit, hair done, make up painted on to perfection.

Tonight was the night.

I hadn't been sure if it was the smartest idea, but now I was sure this was what I wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Driving down the highway, we blasted the radio with the windows down, wind whipping in our faces. This was going to be an amazing night. I could tell.

Even Aly was particularly excited, due to a certain blonde she had been dying to meet.

I smiled to myself thinking of her reaction when I had told her where we were going out to Friday night.

"What are you smirking at?!" She yelled over the rushing wind.

"Nothing. I'm just really happy!" I laughed back. I whooped in excitement, ready for the nights events.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally we took our seats, front row. This was it.

Sitting, waiting for the show to start, I let my mind wander and I started thinking about how excited I was to get the call I had been wishing would come.

Harry's deep voice over the phone, telling me how much he wanted to see me. How he needed to see me.

At first, it was tough talking about our problems.

We were so far away now.

I remembered saying, "I just don't know if we should try again... I don't know if we can trust each other..."

I was ready to continue to stay strong, not go crawling back after all my efforts, but it was when he whispered back through the phone, crying, "Removing you from my mind was easy but removing you from my heart is nearly impossible. Please take me back, you have no idea how much I miss and love you. I'll do anything for you. I can change."

That was when I knew, he was the only one for me and I couldn't live without him either.

Just then the lights went off, stopping my train of thought. The fans screams were so loud I thought my ears would break off.

But when Harry stepped out onto the stage, everything went quiet. It was only him and I.

Liam started up the first verse, "Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed 'Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart I tore it apart." but I paid him no attention.

My eyes were on Harry.

It took a moment to realize that his green eyes were staring right back at me before the words left his mouth, "Can we fall one more time? Stop the tape and rewind, Oh, and if you walk away I know I'll fade, cause there is nobody else. Its gotta be you."

The girls to my right were squealing at how close Harry was to us. But when they realized who Harry was looking at, they started jumping up and down. One of the girls turned to her friends and I heard her scream, "Look! Look! Its Felicia!! You know? That girl Harry's in love with! He's singing to her!"

It was then that I knew, Harry did love me and I loved him back. More than anyone I would ever know. No matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know about this..." I hesitated.

"C'mon Felicia! You've been looking forward to this for days. I know you have. You can do this. You're strong." Aly replied.

She gave my elbow a slight nudge. It helped me gain the courage to open the door, to the back stage room.

It wasn't even in the room for three seconds, before four young guys hurled their bodies on me.

"Felicia! We missed you so much!" "Hi Zayn! I missed you too!"

"Felicia! Felicia! How are you, you look amazing love!" "Thanks Lou, I'm feeling amazing!"

"Hey babe!" "Hey Liam" I smirked.

I gave them all huge individual hugs. When Niall gave me one of his amazing Horan hugs, he whispered, "Who's your friend?" and winked at me as he pulled away.

Well, Aly will be very happy when she finds out the boy she's been obsessing over has taken a fancy to her.

Once they all gave me space I looked over the corner of the room and saw Harry awkwardly staring in my direction.

Without hesitation I rushed over to him and embraced him longer and harder than any of the other boys.

I breathed in his smell. The smell I had missed so much. I tightened my arms around the torso I had longed to touch.

"Hi, Harry" I breathed into his ear, "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too babe." He whispered. He gave me a tight squeeze before he added, "I love you so much."

This boy meant the world to me, imperfections, perfections, stubbornness, anger, and jealousy didn't matter. We would be together until our dying day and I didn't plan on letting him go ever again.