The doctor povjustin

"Well get on with it what else is wrong"I said anxiously with the look of total fear in my eyes. "Well he has 4 broken ribs he has scars almost every were" the doctor said trying not to sound like he didn't really care "and?" I said "and he will be find the scars should for the most heal. "Okay thank you doctor .."I looked for a name tag "Troy " I found the name tag "okay any more questions ask the nurse" he said as he walked out the door "okay will do thank you so much " I said latching on to Ross's hand ."I love you , baby you will be fine " I looked at him trying to hold back the tears. The smell of the hospital made me sick it smelled of too much cleaning product and death . The paint on the walls was the same color has the ocean . I would get lost in it form time to time ,think about him . Think of him and he walking on the beach not like any other beach in the world a clean beach with clean water and fish that you can see the only other color than the sand under the water .the bright red ,pink ,and yellows of the fish made me forget what had happened . Then a nurse would come in "is every thing okay "she'd say "yes mam" I'd reply "okay well im going to..." I always stop listening after that it was always the same anyways . I fell asleep I dreamed that he was with me and we were in a pool at the built in bar . That damn nurse wake me up again this time she was talking to me ."hey honey , he's parents are here should we let them back " he asked .it was a different nurse this time this one was kinda over weight but beautiful she was about 5'10 she had dark brown hair and she carried her weight well . You could tell she was southern by her voice it's was a soft voice nun the less "I'm Emmylou by the way I will be the night nurse tonight "she said " oh yes of course let them back " I replied I seen that look on his mother and fathers faces only one other time when he told them about me and him . It was not pleasant , it was angry ,it scared me . They saw me and walked faster. "Oh shit "I said to my self he's mother started to cry when she saw him . Has the door opened I passed out cold .