Justin pov

"What in the world is taking so long " I said out Loud "pop the trunk " Ross said "I need to put my guitar back there " he said ."okay "I popped the trunk and looked in the mirror watching my boyfriend "maybe we will go with his last name "I thought just then I see a black BMW speeding down the road coming straight for Ross . "Ross move get out of the way " I yelled it was already to late the car hit him throwing him about 3ft in the air . "Ross "I yelled running to him. the BMW sped away . Someone call 9-1-1 Ross lynch has been hit by a car . Hoping that bye saying Ross lynch in there would sped the process . The ambulance came quickly "don't follow too close now son you hear " the EMT said "y-y-yes s-s-sir " I said trying to talk . "Are you always this articulate " the EMT said trying to lighten the mood. I acted like I didn't hear it because I would have probably hit him other wise. The ambulance left so I got in my car and followed behind the red and blue lights knowing I was way too close . It seemed like it was taking hours I looked at the clock only about 3 minuets had passed. "Hurry the fuck up " I said under my breath we pulled in to the hospital at about 40 miles per hour. " what room is Ross lynch in " I said to the lady at the front desk "are you a relative " she asked with an attitude "yes we are married " she looked at me very confused "are you going to tell me what fucking room his I'm or not lady " I yelled at the lady "oh um ...room...142 " she said "thanks" I said as I ran to the elevator."floor 3 please "I asked the man nest to the buttons "3 okay "he said you could tell his wife just had a baby because of the stupid looking smile on his face .finally we got to the third floor I got off quickly I saw his room almost immediately I walked in without thinking . "Doctor is he okay " I was almost crying "well I'm not really sure he's in a coma it's not to severe he should be fine "the doctor replied as if he was trying to convince himself "is that all" I said "no"he replied ...