Chapter 12

---sorry for that shitty update you guys, lol I'll try and do more updates and make them better. I'm also probably gonna write another fanfic soon that has mainly AOT characters but also includes characters from other random animes and it will be a whole bunch of weird, messed up, OTPs with mixed animes hehehe what do you guys think? Should I do that?)---

(Eren's POV)

I nearly forgot about my titan-shifting powers but as soon as my head cleared up my instincts clicked and I let go of Levi, pushing him back before he could stop me and bit my hand, causing it to gush blood. There was an explosion and suddenly I was in my titan form, looking around for the enemy target. As the smoke from both explosions disappeared, the invader became visible. I lunged instantly towards the other titan. It was a tall, black haired female titan with eyes as bright and blazing as ice. She had a jet black body and every single muscle was defined by silver lines making her look very powerful and intimidating. I shut my brain off and let my body take over as the fight began.

(Narrators POV)

The two massive titans landed punches, each of them using their own special skills and techniques. Levi was worried about eren and was slightly annoyed and angered that he couldn't do anything to help him, It made him feel useless. He watched in Awe as the two attacked each other relentlessly, shaking the ground and Everything around them. People ran away from the two fighting titans, not wanting to get in the way of their intense battle. Eren appeared to be winning, slugging and punching, trying to pound the other titans' face in. The flashing fists streaked out incredibly fast, and screams from the two titans were heard through out the valley. Eren let out a monstrous roar before striking his finally blow, causing the other titan to let out a shriek and turn, running away in defeat.
Eren let out another ear splitting cry of triumph before chasing after the injured enemy. They ran until eren caught up. They were too far away to be seen but everyone could here the shrieks and cries and then after a sudden sharp yelp, the chaos faded.
"He killed her... It would have been useful to get information from her. Maybe the human inside is still alive..." Levi pulled out his blades and used his 3DMG to shoot away into the forest. When he got there, The female titan's body was already burning away and Eren's titan was starting to as well. He headed over cautiously to the female titan. The head was decapitated but the nape of the neck where the human Would be was still there. He took his blade and carefully began trying to carve out the human inside.
"L-levii..." He heard a whimper and soft, familiar voice from behind him, causing him to whirl around.
"Eren!? Eren! Are you ok!?" Levi rushed over to Eren who's human body had ripped its way out of the titan. Levi must have been very concentrated because he hadn't heard the sound of Eren tearing himself free from his titan body. He ran over and caught Eren before he fell face first into his lifeless titan form. Levi pulled Eren out gently, dragging him to the ground and laid his back over his knees, cradling his head. "Shhh. It's ok eren I'm here. I'm here."

(Hey I'll update later tonight or tomorrow if I can but this is all I could do for now. I am SOOOO SOOO SOOOOO SORRY that this took so long! You guys deserve this update but I've been so busy and I feel so terrible for not updating sooner. Please enjoy and tell me what you think!).