Chapter 6

(Levi's POV)
It has been hours since I've gone downstairs and it was already almost supper time. I grumbled to my self, wiping away my tears and blowing my runny nose. I walked to the bathroom, taking in my fucked up hair, horrible posture, gloomy- half dead expression and the bags under my eyes. I sighed 'I look like absolute shit, no denying that.' I thought wearily. "How could I let something as stupid as this get in my way and distract me!? You see! This is why you don't fucking do this!" I yelled at my self, pointing at my reflection in the mirror and hanging my head low, shaking with the pain. "What am I gonna do?" I said with a miserable whisper as I cleaned my self up and got ready to go downstairs.

(Eren's POV)
It feels like days have gone by since I've been trashing up my room and pounding on the stone walls, causing the guards to come down and chain me to the wall in case I got too agitated. I groaned, 'I'm finally in a good place with Levi when all of a sudden I go and fuck it up!! Why does he not believe me!?'I yelled mentally and thrashed around loudly. Suddenly I heard the soft foot steps coming down the stone stairs and I jumped up in excitement, running as close to the door as the chains would let me. "Levi!?" I whispered loudly only to be disappointed when I saw hanji's familiar creepy face. She chuckled in her natural cheery manor, come on Eren it's time to go eat!" She said uncuffing me and dragging me up the stairs by the arms. "So tell me Eren why would you be looking for Levi?" She said with a smooth voice and giving me an "I already know what's going on" look and I nodded, giving into her and sighing." I screwed everything up Hanji and I feel like a jerk." I said with a sad face. She put her hands on her hips and looked down at me, "so what happened?"
I really didnt feel like talking about it but I explained to her anyway. After my confession she smiled in satisfaction. "I knew you two had a thing for each other... It's too bad Levi is so thick headed. He doesn't like to trust people and when he does, it's rare so he's probably mad cuz he thinks you betrayed him." I sighed, looking at the ground and nodding. "Well what do I do then Hanji? I can't live with him being mad at me." I felt her gaze shift off of me to stare off into the distance. "I don't know kiddo. I don't know... Anyway lets go upstairs and eat." She said to me, uncuffing me and leading me upstairs to the dining room where I would try to hide from anyone as best as I could.

--- haha there you go guys, sorry it was kind of a fill chapter for now. I'll update again soon but school is coming up again soon so sorry if that crap gets in the way. Please give me so feed back! Thanks
~ MH_eclipse5---