Chapter 9

---HEY GUYS sorry for the wait I know I know, I'm so horrible for not updating >~< sorry I've been busy and I've had some writers block so sorry if my writing in these next few parts are a bit boring. If I ever get too boring, just comment "GET TO THE GOOD PART ALREADY!" And I'll make up scene for y'all (you little pervs ;D) anyway thanks for reading and thanks for the patience. I should probably shut up and start write now shouldn't I?---

(Eren's POV)
I woke up for the second time in a row to have Levi lying next to me and I thought to myself 'man I'm one lucky guy if I'm the one that gets to be with Levi like this.' I chuckled to myself and kissed his neck softly, lying my chin on his shoulder. He was sound asleep and I was wide awake. It was already almost 6:00 am and I felt restless. The sun normally would have been peaking up from the east but a cold, beautiful and refreshing rain had fallen last night and clouds still cover the sky. I walked over to the window, pulling my underwear on. It was so beautiful outside. There were so many words that I could use to describe it like fresh, crispy, breathtaking. It was just one of those perfect spring mornings after a nice rain and it was slightly chilly, the perfect weather to go for a walk in and feel refreshed. I decided to get dressed and leave Levi a note saying I was going for a walk outside. I needed some time to think peacefully and right now was perfect because this place was like a ghost town at this hour. I quietly slipped out of the room and out of the whole place into the court yard. "Such a perfect morning to start a perfect day." I said quietly and stretched my arms and legs a bit. Suddenly I felt as if I wasn't alone. I got that feeling you get when you feel like someone is watching you so I quietly pivoted around, looking for any signs of anything strange but there was nothing. Suddenly, as I turned around back to my original direction, I took a sharp blow to the stomach from an unknown attacker. I winced and groaned. Damn that hurt. Getting up to face my disguised enemy, I looked up to see a rather feminine body. One with a good, strong build. My attacker came closer to me every second.

--- guys beware!!! WARNING: if you haven't finished this series there is a spoiler here about the female titan so read at your own risk. Haha---

I gasped and drew out my swords, leaping up to defend my self. My attacker also took out two of her own blades. 'A member of the scout regiment?! What the hell?!...why is she attacking me!' I had no time to think as she lunged towards me. My battle of life and death begun in a whirlwind of motion. Twisting, Spinning, blocking and striking. Her motions were fast and I didn't know how much longer I could keep up.

---hey again guys. Sorry for the hold up I'm soo sorry I had so much work to do. And this chapter isn't complete but I couldn't think of anything yet so here's an update for now.---