Chapter 4

I woke up on my belly with the blanket down to my waist. I moaned with soreness and rubbed my eyes. As soon as the sleepiness wore off I gasped, realization hitting me. Levi was gone and I couldn't see him anywhere. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and shrieked but the hand cut me off. "Shhh. Who are you looking for little puppy." A smooth sexy voice rasped in my ear from behind. "L-Levi" I said as he moved his hand away from my mouth. I could hear the smirk and sexiness in his voice that made me shutter. He turned me around to face him and I noticed he was shirtless. He reached his hand to help me up. "How'd you sleep?" He asked tenderly. "Better than ever." I said in my smoothest possible voice. Suddenly the blanket slipped off, leaving me naked and embarrassed. I made no move to cover myself but I looked at the ground and put my hand on my neck blushing. I heard Levi's soft chuckle, "don't be embarrassed Eren." He said and took my hands softly. I felt my breathe hitch as he kissed me softly. I felt my self get a little aroused but he pulled away. "As much as I'd like to continue what we started last night, we can't do that now kid. It's time to go." He said causing me to whimper in desire slightly. He smirked and threw my clothes at me. I pulled them on quickly. He was about to put his shirt on when I reached over and grabbed it. "Here captain, let me help you." He looked a bit confused but he let me help him anyway. I took his arms and put them through the holes, pulling it smoothly over his head. His eyes met mine and we both blushed. His eyes flashed and he looked down, loosing his blush and clearing his throat, "come on brat don't do that to me." He said with out looking at me. I tilted my head, confused "do what?" I asked and his eyes shot up to mine, "don't make me wanna fuck you, I gotta stay focused today so make sure people don't suspect us." I chuckled and nodded "don't worry Levi I wouldn't risk it." He nodded and grabbed my wrists, hand cuffing me. "Alright come on, we only have a few minutes To get up there." And with that we left, walking up the stairs.

--don't worry this isn't finished guys I'll add more when I think of some. Come on guys I'm getting reads but no comments! I need some feed back please! :) --