Captured

Tinkerbell awoke to noises in the livingroom. She got up to see if Lilibeth needed help with something. Her home was being ransacked by Lost Boys. 

"Eh! Get out!" She tried chasing them out before noticing that Lilibeth was missing. Of course Pan had taken her back to camp. 

Courfeyrac threw Lilibeth on the ground. 

"Great work." Pan had his arms crossed. 

"What the hell do you want?" 

"You don't run away from Peter Pan. Haven't you learned anything?" 

"Kill her." Courfeyrac smirked. 

"I should, shouldn't I?" 

"Go ahead! You'll be doing me a favor." 

"In that case I won't. Why give you something you want when you disobeyed me?" He motioned to his tent. "If you will." 

"Well I won't." 

Pan grabbed her by her hair and brought her to the tent. He let go of her. 

"What the hell is wrong with you? I'm trying to help you!" 

"Why?" Lilibeth stared at him. 

"Because-" He paused. "I actually see potential in you. I see greatness and I don't want it to go to waste." Pan admitted. 

"That's not it. There's something more. What is it?" 

"Does it even matter? I want to find whomever is trying to kill you, just as much as you do. No one threatens one of my Lost Boys. Well in this case- girl." 

"I don't need your help, Pan. And I don't understand why you had to pull me from Tink's house so harshly." 

"That was Courfeyrac's idea." 

"What is wrong with you, Pan?" Lilibeth asked. 

"Nothing!" Pan took a deep breath. He looked at Lilibeth. 

Honestly she wished she were dead, but she wanted to be home. She didn't care how much her father had obsessed over Belle. She missed her village and everyone in it. She even missed LeFou. 

"I want to go home." 

"Neverland is your home now." Pan explained. 

"No. I mean France. I miss it." 

"Well you can't go." 

"Why not?" 

"Because I said you can't! And what I say goes!" 

"Of all the places I could have been found on, I had to be washed up on Neverland. Why?" Lilibeth asked. 

"You're here for a reason. Everything happens for a reason." Pan explained. Lilibeth laughed. 

"Nothing happens for a reason. Things just happen. There was no reason that Robin died. He didn't have to die!" 

"Come on. That was months ago. Get over it." 

"Get over it? Get over it? He died saving my life! He didn't have to die for me!" Lilibeth knew her anger was getting the best of her, and she couldn't let that happen. Pan smirked. 

"You're quite beautiful when you're upset." He laughed. 

"Shut up." 

"It's true." 

Pan  stared at Lilibeth. He wanted to understand her, but there was so much to understand. 

"When I first came to the island, Will told me stories, that would normally scare anyone." 

"About what?" Pan asked. 

"You. Stories about what you do you people who disappoint you." 

"And?" 

"You really don't seem like the monster he told me about." 

Pan laughed. 

"Because you haven't met the monster, yet." 

"I believe I have." 

"Believe me, you haven't." 

"And why not? If I were one of your Lost Boys, you would have killed me by now. What makes me so special." She walked toward him. 

"What are you doing?" Pan asked, tensing up. 

"Relax. Why would I harm you?" She stopped walking. Pan looked at her. "You know what, I should probably go to Tink and tell her that I'll be staying here at camp with Peter Pan and his Lost Boys." She began to leave the tent. 

"No." Pan grabbed her arm. It alarmed her. 

"What?" 

Pan kissed her. She pushed him away and stared at him in shock. 

"I- I'm sorry, Lili." Pan apologized, but he couldn't hold in how he felt about her any longer. 

"Shut up and do it again." 

Pan smiled and kissed her again. 

"I- I-" Pan took a deep breath in frustration. He was lost for words. 

"Well this explains a lot. Why you treat me different than the others. Why you actually care about me." 

"No- I-" 

"That's why you want to find who wants me dead. Peter Pan has a crush." 

"This is-" He really couldn't deny it. The evidence was clear as day. Lilibeth looked at him. 

"I won't tell anyone if you do one thing." 

"What?" Pan hated negotiating. 

"Help me find who wants to kill me." 

"What do you think I've been doing since last night? Since the Jabberwocky?" 

"Well, Peter, we have to work harder. Who knows? The next attempt might succeed." 

"I doubt it." 

"So all this time you've had feelings for me?" Lilibeth asked. 

"Maybe. Why do you care?" 

"Have you ever thought that maybe I had feelings for you too?" 

"Well do you?" 

"So who do we think it is?" Lilibeth quickly changed the subject. "Actually-" She left the tent for a few minutes and brought back Will, Baelfire, Courfeyrac, Killian, and Liam. 

"What are you-" 

"This is our council. Whoever wants me dead won't stop at anything. They will put the other Lost Boys in danger, so we need reinforcements." Lilibeth informed him.