Home Sweet Home

"Here we are. Home sweet home." Tinkerbell stopped walking. Lilibeth looked up at the house.

"Wow." She didn't know how to respond.

"Come on." The fairy began to fly. She sprinkled some pixie dust over Lilibeth's head. They both floated, weightlessly, up to the tree house. As soon as Lilibeth's feet touched the wooden floor of the house, she felt at ease. The door was green, as well as the entire house.

"Wow. You really like green, don't you?" Lilibeth asked.

"Why do you think they call me green?" Tinkerbell smirked. They walked into the house. It was definitely bigger on the inside.

"It looked smaller." Lilibeth explained.

"That's the best part about magic. You can do almost anything you want."

"It's beautiful."

"Thank you." Tinkerbell smiled. "Its been twenty years in the making."

"You've been on Neverland for twenty years?" Lilibeth asked.

"I- I didn't say that. I said my home is twenty years in the making." Tinkerbell saved herself.

"Oh." Lilibeth replied. She took a seat on the leaf covered couch.

"Are you hungry?" Tinkerbell asked, walking to a room which Lilibeth guessed was the kitchen.

"Sure. What do you have? Fish?" Lilibeth asked.

"Cakes. Turkey. Whatever, you like, dear." Tinkerbell popped her head out.

"Really? With the Lost Boys, all we have is fish and the occasional animal someone kills."

"Because Pan has magic, but he only uses it for himself. So what will it be?"

"Anything really. Doesn't matter to me."

"Alright." Tinkerbell smiled at her new housemate.