Introduction: Before the Beginning

A red-haired girl and a man burst out of a cottage.

"Where are you going, young woman?" the man asked.

"Away from here!" The red-haired girl yelled.

"No you're not!" The man walked in front of the girl.

"Father, you have become obsessed with getting Belle. She doesn't want to be with you!" The girl explained.

"I know it's hard for you to understad what's happening, but Belle is going to be your mother. She doesn't want to be with that- That beast!" The man told the girl.

"Gaston! Are we going or not?" A shorter man sat on a horse.

"Just a moment, Lefou!" The man, Gaston, shot a glance at the man in the carriage, causing him to fall off his horse in fear. "We are going to kill the beast. Then, when Belle sees me as her hero, we will get married and you won't have to deal with Katheryn."

"I know Katheryn is just the village whore, but she is still my mother. Belle doesn't love you, father. The sooner you understand that the better. You are so obsessed with her! You spend more time going to 'save her' then you do home!" The girl explained. Gaston sighed.

"I am going to save her. When I come back we can spend time together." Gaston promised. The girl took a deep breath. "I have to go. Goodbye, darling." He kissed his daughter's head and ran toward Lefou and got onto his horse.

"Should've pulled out, am I right, Gaston?" Lefou laughed. Gaston punched him, knocking him off his horse again.

"I hope she understands why I do this, one day." Gaston said to himself. He rode off. The girl watched him.