Chapter 28

new cover, yet again! what do you think? (:

song of le chapter is River Flows in You by Yiruma bc that is the song I listened to while I wrote this lol

-

"Where the hell did she go?" Mike furiously retorted, pacing back and forth the hospital hall. Niall sighed. That girl is so damn complicated, he thought. Why can't she take help from anyone? Why does she have to be so complicated all the time? And by all the time, I mean the time I've spent meeting her.

Yes, her mom died. That's something I don't understand at the moment and hope not to. But still, I tried helping her and she didn't exactly let me. Jesus!

"How about instead of wondering where she might be, we go look for her? You go east, I'll go west?" Niall suggested, getting tired of just wondering.

Mike glared at the blonde, reluctant at the idea. "How do I know that you're not going to find her and kidnap her or screw her?"

Niall scoffed and stood up from his seat. He was a tad taller than Mike was, making Mike look up a bit, but not so much. "You honestly think I'd do that? And even if I planned to, which I don't, I'm surrounded by paparazzi or fans all the damn time. That, or, word gets by fast about who I'm with or what I'm doing. So, I'll call you if I find your sister."

Niall then walked down the hall without a last glance at the older guy who thought oh so highly of him.

But, Mike spoke aloud before he could get away,"Wait!"

-

Soft breeze of wind swept through the city. The night was navy coloured, speckled with million of stars shining brightly and illuminating the city. It was the only source of light that guided the upset red head girl through the unlit part of town.

Change. Ran through the mind of the red head. Possibly the only thing that ran through her head at the moment. Ariana did not mean change, the noun, as coins that were worth less than dollar bills, but the verb change. Make or become different. But how? How can I change?

Ariana reached a dead end, and sighed. Turning to the left, she continued to walk mindlessly.

Ariana left the hospital because she was so tired of everything right now. Every thing. She couldn't even look at her brothers or even friends at the moment. Call her a bitch, but at the moment she needed space.

They possibly could not understand what she was going through. Not even her brothers. They did not see their mother give off her last breath, did they? No. Ariana did.

Also, they don't have regret as much as she does. The last time Mike and James saw their mother, they said I love you. Ariana would never feel the same since she did not. This regret would never end.

Continuing her walk, Ariana heard whispers and shuffling behind her. Not thinking much she walked, thinking of other stuff when suddenly a hand clad in a black glove covered her mouth tightly.

Freaking, Ariana yelled and tried pushing the hand away. But it did not move but hold her tightly and pulled her to another tall figure. Ariana screamed and yelled, struggling to move. But her screll was muffled.

It began extremely hard to breathe. Her breathes slowed. And just as she thought she was about to die, the hand was removed and Ariana gasped for air. Coughing she clutched her stomache, gulping for air as a fish gulps for water after its caught fishing.

Turning around, the two men stared at her. "What the fuck?! What do you want from me?!" Her voice quivered, scared as to what they were capable of doing. They were insanely huge. They looked as about in their late thirties to early forties.

Maybe she would become a prostitute. Why else would they attack her like that?

But then, a range rover door opened and out came Mike. With his mouth in a tight line he said,"That's what could happen if you run off like that you idiot! Why the fuck didn't you warn me? I was so fucking scared, you know? I just lost mom, we already lost dad, imagine loosing you?! How could you be so selfish! I though - "

"I'M SORRY!" Ariana yelled, tears springing from her eyes. More quietly she said, "I'm sorry. I- I wasn't thinking! I just have a lot on my mind, Mike! Why can't -"

"You?! Ariana, James and I also have a lot on our minds. She was our mother too for gods sake!" Mike shook his head. All while the siblings fought and argued, Niall bit his lip, watching from the range rover. Maybe he shouldn't of agreed to this idea of Mike's? He could have looked for her himself, separately from the older bloke who clearly despised him. It wouldn't of caused this much problem.

Or would it?

Ariana's face turned red. A dark shade of red. So red it was almost like an apple. Her breathing became uncontrolled, and she bit down on her tongue hard so she would not listen to her inner thoughts of just tackling her brother. He had no right to say that to her because he did not know what really happened.

But he was about to find out.

Taking a deep breathe, Ariana calmed herself. Walking closer to her brother, ever so quietly she said,"Did mom die in front of you? Did she? Because she did in front of me, Mike. Mike. She. Died. In. Front. Of. Me!" angry tears sprang from her eyes.

As Niall saw them bicker and years sprang, his phone rang. Liam. Groaning, he pressed answer. "Hello?"

"Niall, you and Harry must come back immediately. The Australian tour stars in three days!"

"Honestly, I don't think today," Niall sighed,"we'll fly out tomorrow. What's the big deal, anyways?"

"Well, Louis, Zayn, and I chatted with management.. and we need to tell you something but you probably don't want to hear it on the cell."

Niall laughed,"Whatever it is, I can take it Liam. What, no drinking anymore?"

"So.. Management said you haven't been with a girl lately.. Your flirting with Demi Lovato died publicity down, and you've been spending too much time with us lads. So uh-"

"No,no, Liam I can't! Niall brought his fingers up to his mouth, biting his stubby square nails. He knew what was coming. A publicity stunt.

Liam on the other side of the line sighed. Trying to calm his best mate he soothingly said,"I know you don't Niall. But you have to date her. Or fake date her. They said if you date a fan then were going to look better to the world. Niall, I know how dicks they are. I didn't want to do it when I had to, but I did for the band."

"But she's not even a fan!" Niall whined.

He couldn't date the red head. He liked her, but he wouldn't date her for publicity. Her mother just died, and now she was going to be brought into the world of lights. He couldn't.

"You either do it, or management will break our contract, Niall."

But he had to.

-

lol wtf did I just write?

qotc: who should play Ariana? I'm making a trailer and the girl doesn't need to have red hair. She can have brown, black, blond, or whatever hair color. You'll find out why soon. Okay?

ily and this is not edited yet.