Chapter 10

Back to the old cover! x

Sorry all my chapters are short af.

Perrie

I silently tapped the table with my fingers, anxious. It had been thirty minutes since Luke left. Class began in 15 minutes, and didn't have the heart to text him. Well, until now, that is.

Skillfully pulling out my cell, I sent him a text.

to luke; from perrie: what happened?

Moments later, he replied.

to Perrie; from Luke; hey, won't be coming back to class Ill explain later or when I can. Sorry

My hopes and anxious turned into a sad frown. Had he not gone to talk to Ari? Did he skip class? Had he talked to her, and something had gone wrong? I dont know. But I intend to know tomorrow, by the latest.

After all, she is my bestfriend. I know what I said yesterday was rude and it slipped out. I guess I got carried away with the whole SnapBack thing. Though, at least the concert is at the end of the month. I'm happy. Hopefully I can work things out with Ariana, and have Luke and Ariana go with me.

After all , it is going to be my birthday. Sighing, I checked my twitter , @perrieloveszayn , and nearly had a panic attack.

--

.:Niall:.

I frowned at the tv and quickly fished out my phone. It had been quite a few days since the need of social network intrigued me. But now, it had. Our fans would not stop tweeting. It was surprising as how they sent really inappropriate stuff, yet still managed to be the best.

Scrolling through, random tweets filled my timeline. One asked me to marry them, another was asking for something highly inappropriate, and lots asked for follows or tweets. Finally, after all the needy tweets, a simple, nice question, caught my eyes.

"@perrieloveszayn; hey @niallofficial! How are you? x -Perrie ❤"

The icon was of a girl whose hair was quite similar to mine, and eyes as well. By her username, you could tell she was in love with my mate zayn.

In love....

That was really odd. A thing I couldn't quite understand about our fans. When I was younger, I used to have a very huge crush on Mary Kate and Ashley. But never have I been in love with a simple celebrity. I mean, they did not know who we were. How could they possibly be in love with us, when we have so many secrets that they don't know.

A long sigh filled the quiet air. Soon my fingers tapped the miniature keyboard as I replied to our fan.

@niallofficial; @perrieloveszayn I am alri , u ?

Soon I was no longer staring at my bright iPhone screen, instead at the window to my left, seeing the beautiful beach. We were at a pit stop, Harry feeling the urge to pee. Of course, the driver had to listen and we stopped at a private beach. Sort of. There was not any teenage girls in sight, nor many people. They were probably in school, the girls; others at work.

Nevertheless, it was lonely. How could such a beautiful place be abandoned? so of course , my feet went out the bus door and onto the sand. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't hot, because damn, yes it is.

A tanktop adorned me, leaving my bare arms to be touched by the sun, giving me goosebumps. Compared to London, this place was a fire with no feel. It was not exactly Miami, but it was a few hours away. But I loved it. It was a perfect feel. The beautiful waves crashed against each other, coming closer to my feet as they spread against the sand.