Chapter 16

Stumbling out the backdoor, I cursed. I felt nauseous. Walking a bit further on, my eyes trained on the floor, I looked to see a pair of feet walking the opposite direction of me. I peered up to see a girl with red hair. Her hair covered her face. She was about ten feet away from me.

I kept on walking, cautiously, in case it was a fan. This wasn't obviously the time I wanted to encounter with some fans. Yes I love them. A lot. So much, it's surreal. But right now, I don't even want to see my mates.

This may make me sound like an asshole, but truth is, i don't care at the moment.

I was out of thought when a figure jolted above me. Humphing , I looked down. The girl with red hair was ontop of me. Not exactly on top. We weren't on the floor. But, her hands lay on top of my shoulders, and mine gripped just above her elbows.

"Are you okay? Your boots are untied, darling." Curiously asking, and still not letting go, I peered at her boots.

Letting go from me, she looked up and met my eyes. Recognition hit me from the ice cream shop and YouTube. If she was not a fan, what was she doing here?

Before she could reply to my question,"Hey, you're that girl from the ice cream shop! You have a great voice, love."

Her cheeks flushed pink. "One, thanks for saving me from falling flat on my face," the girl with no name stated laughed," and yeah, I am. And thanks, same to you. Now if you don't mind, where the hell is the bathroom? I've been looking for it for five minutes."

A loud chuckle left out of me. Suddenly the worries of my SnapBack were vanished. Instead of feeling gloomy, here I was laughing. This girl was something else. It was quite astonishing at how she didn't treat me different just because I'm a celebrity.

It would have occurred to me that it was because I was just Niall, not Harry, the one who everyone loved. Since that day in the ice cream shop, all five out of five one direction were in fact at the shop, and she didn't even act all giddy.

Remembering that she had asked a question, I answered with, "Come with me."

She nodded and stood by my side, following me. I lead the way to the backdoor. Opening it, I gestured her to go on and so she did.

"Is this the only bathroom?" The curiosity in her voice was evident.

"No, but the ones for fans are outside on the other side of the arena. But since you're not much of a fan, and I know you don't freak out on us, ill just let you use the good bathrooms."

We turned to the left.

"How do you know I'm not a secret fangirl whose just acting normal and planning to kidnap you and trap you in my basement?"

I froze in my tracks. What if she ac-

"God, I'm joking!" She rolled her eyes. "Anyways, thanks. Ill take it from here. Unless you're some perv."

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "You're welcome, girl whose name I forgot."

"I never said my name, actually."

" I know but we watched your YouTube video and Gemma told me your name." I shrugged.

She stopped. "Hm, Gemma, nice name... Oh and my name is Ariana."

I was about to compliment her, when she told me to wait. 'Ariana' reached into her bag and looked back up at me.

"Um you know your SnapBack that's missing?" The girl asked, and my ears immediately perked up. I nodded.

"Yeah we-"

"There you are! Oh my god! We went backstage with our passes and the- Oh my bloody goodness!" I looked passed the red head, as she looked behind. Two blondes headed over here. A male, and a female. My brows furrowed.

Fans.

"Hi! Can I have a picture! Oh my god." The blond girl smiled, and the red head, as now known as Ariana, nudged her. "Oh wait! Did you give him his SnapBack?!"

My eyes immediately went wide. My.. my SnapBack? Did... What the hell. "What the hell, you're joking!"

The red head (I know her name is Ariana, but its easier for me to remember the red head, okay. I'm not that good at memory. Thus why I failed tests.) glared at the other one. The blond bloke, rolled his eyes. Probably a boyfriend. "I was getting to it, Perrie!" The girl turned to grab something from her bag, while telling me," I was going to tell you, and no I'm not joking, you left it there the day you went to the ice cream shop." Her hand swiftly pulled out my hat.

My breathing halted. I don't know what happened, all the overwhelm went away. I felt light headed. But the last thing I saw was a small smile on the girls face, as my body failed and a black world consumed me.

/"/""/"/"/

LMAO HE FAINTED. BAHAHAHA AND LUKE'S LIKE "gosh stfu perrie, ari, and lets get the hell outta here, people are gonna start thinking I'm gay"

LOL BUT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND THANKS FOR 94K

OH AND PLEASE WATCH THE TRAILER TO THE SIDE FOR MY HARRY FANFIC!
(Unedited 2/27/14)