Chapter 8

(A/N: I realize that since they are all around the same age Ross' authority does not make much sense so, I am making Ross 32 and everyone else 28-30. Let me know if this is ok. I do not want to do anything to make my readers upset)

Ross begins walking to Rachel's room and the crying progressively gets louder and louder. He knocks on her door and walks in without waiting for permission. 

"Why are you crying Rach?" he asks softly 

"S-Something happened tonight" She stutters "But I don't want to talk about it!!" 

Ross looks concerned and says "Look at how you are crying. You need to tell me what happened so I can fix it." Rachel looks uncertain and was about to speak up but then she clamped her mouth shut and says "I don't want to talk about it." 

Ross sighs but still leaves the room. He goes to Phoebe's room next to see if she will say anything. "Phoebe can you tell me what happened tonight? Rachel is in her room sobbing her eyes out." Phoebe looks into his eyes and he can see her internal battle. 

Phoebe swore she wouldn't say anything. She wouldn't tell anyone about what THAT man did to Rachel. Then she speaks up "Nope nothing happened. Now  please leave so I can............meditate? Yea meditate." 

Ross leaves defeated but still heads to Monica's room. He knocks once again. 

"Mon can I come in?" He hears a yes and walks in "What happened tonight?" He relays the events of what just happened. 

..............."Okay I'll tell you but you cannot overreact alright?" Monica says. Ross nods and she continues. 

"Well we were at the event for my job and the three of us were standing around, talking and listening to music. A really good looking guy came up to us and started flirting. It was ok but then started crossing over into creepy. We asked him to leave and he did but then Rachel went to the restroom and....." 

"And?" Ross asks

Monica continues "And he followed her. We did not know until we heard struggling from the bathroom." Monica was in tears "Phoebe and I walked in and saw him touching her inappropriately. We screamed and security came in and took him away" 

My now Ross in fuming. "Why didn't you girls say anything?" 

Monica replies "We knew you would react this way. You can be fiercely overprotective when you want to be" 

Ross didn't even hear this because he was already on his way to Rachel's room. He walked in and immediately pulled her in for a hug. 

She realized he knew and started crying into his chest. She says "I was so scared. I thought he would r-rape me."

He soothes "SHHH don't worry about it. You are safe now." 

He knew. They are never leaving the house dressed like this again. They are never leaving the house without him or the other guys again. Who cares if they are grown women. They need him. He already planned on the dress code but now he has a reason. 

There will be changes for these girls.