Chapter 3

Third Person POV
Ross began to approach his disobedient roommates that knew better than to cross him. No body  noticed the thick leather belt he had in his hand. 
"Where were you all?" He said angrily
"Oh...... you know..." Phoebe stated, beating around the bush.
Ross approached Chandler, looked him dead in the eye and said " do not lie to me. Where did you all go?"

Unable to withstand Ross' glare, Chandler stuttered out " C-club U-uono"
With a scarily calm look on his face, he asked everyone to sit down and they all obeyed.

But, that was when the steam started coming out of his ears. "YOU WENT TO THE CLUB!?" That was when the lecturing began. "You know how I feel about clubs! I told you all expressly that it is not okay to go to run wild and drink irresponsibly in that setting!"

With a look of defiance Monica ground out "who died and made you queen? What gives you the authority to tell us what to do and punish us when we do wrong!?"
Unfortunately Ross knew this would happen. He looked all of them in the face and said "You all agreed to this! When I asked if you were okay with me punishing you, no one disagreed. Don't start acting surprised when I take you over my knee now." Then he said "Back to the task at hand. You know what you did was wrong, now it's time to pay the piper."

Ross looked at Monica and said " since you have so much to say about this you go first. The rest of you, choose a corner and stay there."
Since he felt like they knew what they did was wrong, he started the spanking. Between spanks, he lectured. "What possessed you to leave the loft without permission? You know how dangerous it is out there. Let's not forget the fact that some people there dress provocatively" 60 spanks later and it's Joey's turn. 

He continues the lecture. "How much did you drink?You have to wake up early tomorrow for that acting gig but, you decided to spend all night at  nightclub" He layed an especially hard smack there. 60 spanks later and it's Rachel's turn. 

"I wanted you all to go to sleep because we had a long, hard day today and I do not need any of you giving me attitude because of lack of sleep". Chandler's turn is up and Ross says " I am so disappointed in you all". Everyone facing the corner can hear the unforgiving smacks Ross is applying to Chandler's bottom. 

Lastly it's Phoebe's turn. He was not as angry as he was before. He told Phoebe "I expected more from you. You are the oldest and you should have talked them out of sneaking away." He finished up with five of the hardest smacks Phoebe has ever felt. 

When he finally finished punishing all of them, he gathers each person in his arms for a group cuddle.
"I know it hurts but you need to know I did that because I love and you I don't want you questioning that. That is also why I punish you. When you get out of line, you all need to know that there will always be someone to reign you in."
With sniffles and whimpers all around. "By the way, since today is Friday you are grounded until Monday. Now it is time for bed and i expect you all to Actually stay there this time."

After he tucks them into bed for hopefully the last time that night, Ross climbs into bed and starts thinking of ways to get them to stay at home when he tells them too. Because honestly he hates spanking them. What should he do?

Authors note
I know this chapter was terrible but this is my first book and my first spanking story. Please bear with me. But please continue to read and thank you to all of you that have been reading. Please comment some feedback and any ideas you have for upcoming chapters.