Chapter 2

Ross POV
We finally finished moving in! Everything is packed away and everyone has settled in. I better go check on everyone........ it's too quiet....
Joey POV
"You guys sure you want to do this?" "YES" yelled Phoebe. "We just moved in, now it's time to celebrate"
I said "I completely agree but Ross would never go for it." "That's why we aren't telling him" said Rachel.
Ross suddenly comes through the door. "What are you guys whispering about?" "Nothing, just talking about how nice the loft is" Monica lied smoothly.
Ross simply smiled like he believed it and said " Ok. What do you guys think about going out to celebrate the move!" We all jumped in and agreed. Chandler said "How about club Star?"
Ross looks disapproving and says " No no no no no. I was thinking of dinner and maybe a movie. You all know how I feel about clubs and you also know what happens if you go to one, especially alone."
Oh yes.... I forgot about that. Maybe it's not such a good idea to go but it doesn't look like anyone is sharing the same thoughts as me.
Phoebe POV
"Lets go to dinner. I'm starving" with that, we all head to Romeo's Italian Cuisine. We all sit down with Ross at the head and me and Rachel immediately start fighting.
"I don't want to sit near her!" I yell to Ross
Rachel yells " I can't sit next to Phoebe with her weird vegetarian diet" (a/n I don't mind vegetarians.... sorry)
Ross looks annoyed and quickly snaps "Enough you two! I want to have a nice quiet meal without having to punish anyone" We stay quiet until the end of dinner.
Joey POV
We got through dinner with no more scoldings and now it's time for "bed". Yea yea I know...... you're to old for bedtimes. Well if you don't like it you can take it up with Ross. He thinks if we don't get 8 hours we will be cranky. Anyways... after Ross checks up on everyone and goes to bed we all spring out of bed and start getting ready for Club Uono.
"You guys ready? Let's head out" says Phoebe. We all leave the loft quickly and quietly without alerting Ross. This may actually work.
We reach Club Uono and its bumping! I approach some ladies and get my flirt on. "How you doing?"
I see Rachel and Monica are already getting tipsy. I hope that's all they drink. We don't need Ross finding out.
2 in the morning
We are all on our way home from the best. Night. Ever! We were all having a blast in the club and even though though we were drinking, everything went smoothly.
We all make our way back home with smiles on our faces. We walk in and there sitting right on the couch with the angriest look on his face was Ross. "Uh...ohhh"
He begins approach us.....

Authors note
Thank you all for reading!!! You are all seriously the best for sticking around me story.. please comment what you think of if you have any ideas. I will try to update as much as I can. Thank you!!!